05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag

The Girlfriend Tag

-

"Hello guys," Calum said and waved at the camera with a big smile on his face.

I already hated the video.

"Today's video is kind of special to me."

I didn't care.

"I would like to introduce you to my beautiful girlfriend."

"Please don't," I whispered to myself and bit my lip nervously. I really didn't want him to have a girlfriend, it would just show me that I really had no chance with him at all.

"You maybe know her, she's really sweet."

I could hear my heart breaking.

"Please welcome Zoe."

Zoe? As in Zoella?

"Hello," she said and smiled sweetly at the camera and I was confused. Wasn't Zoe with Alfie? Did I miss something?

"You maybe figured it out by now but this video is a joke," Calum said and laughed, "Zoe is not my girlfriend. I'm still single and she's with Alfie who is also in the room."

You could hear Alfie shout 'hey' from somewhere in the room. 

"True, it's a joke. We're just doing it for fun. I mean I love Calum, he's one of my best friends but yeah, we're just friends," she explained.

Well, thank you for giving me a heart attack.

I continued to watch the video and it was actually really funny. Alfie also joined them and they acted like they had a love triangle or whatever it was called. 

Maybe I did not hate the video as much as I said in the beginning.

After the video ended I tweeted about it like I always did.

@skittleshood: @CalumHood you and zoe would make a cute couple but you and me together would be much cuter tbh

I was just stating the truth. 

Since I had tweeted the picture of Luke and I yesterday a lot of my followers asked me if I was really a boy and also the question if I was gay was asked a lot. 

I didn't answer them, though. I just answered some of my mutuals who sent me direct messages. Since they were my closest friends I felt the need to answer them.

@troylersalad: what the fuck r u kidding i thought you were a girl named emilia dude 

@iceteacalum: BRO YOURE A BOY WHY U NEVER TOLD ME 

@calumszalfie: lmao youre hot why did you hide your face for so long

@culthood: so youre a boy and you never told me i feel betrayed

I told them all that yes, I was a boy, that I hoped it wouldn't affect our friendship and that I had some reasons why I didn't want to tell them earlier.

They all were okay with it and just wanted to know my real name then since it would be weird if they would continue calling me Emilia.

My favorite respond was 'I'm praying tomorrow at church that Calum turns gay and also that you and him frickle frackle soon'

It all went really well and I also gained some followers.

Told you, girls loved the fanboys.

✧ ✧