13 ➵ Vlog #5

(A/N: In this story I dont care about timezones okay I know without timezones it's really really unrealistic but I dont fucking know shit about timezones and they suck anyway so yeah, they still exist but I just dont care about them lmao)

Vlog #5 (Friday)

-

It was around two in the afternoon and I was making myself a sandwich since I was hungry as hell but too lazy to cook something.

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't -" I started singing when suddenly someone finished the sentence.

"Don't want none unless you got buns, hun. And damn, you got them buns."

I turned around and immediately smiled.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I asked and gave him a big hug, though I was a little confused.

"Wait, how the fuck did you get in my house?"

He laughed.

"I have my ways."

✧ ✧

"So, about Ashton-" I started but he immediately cut me off.

"If you have to say anything bad about him then don't say it. I don't care what you think about him and I know I'm overreacting when it comes to Ashton but I really like him a lot and I can't-", now it was my turn to cut him off.

"Shut up, I was going to say something nice, you dick. Again, I'm sorry that I was talking shit about him even though I don't know him. What I wanted to say was that I really hope he realizes that you're a fucking awesome person and gives you blowjobs whenever you want. Nice enough?"

"You're an awesome friend," he said, smiling.

"I know right? It surprises me why no one wants to date me. I'm hot as fuck, super funny and just really awesome and I'm still single," I said and sighed jokingly.

"It's because you're annoying."

"I'm offended."

"You know I'm joking, you're not annoying. I love you."

I smiled.

"Love you too. Now tell me about you and Ashton. Did something else happen?"

"Well, I told you that he kissed me and I also told you that his lips are heaven," he started.

"I remember."

"So after this we talked and he told me I was his first kiss. First kiss with a boy I mean. He said I was confusing him and that he doesn't know what his feelings and mind are doing right now," Luke continued.

"Been there," I said and he nodded in agreement.

"He just wants some time, I guess."

"Then give him time, you know how confusing all this bullshit is."

"Yeah, I know."

"God, how long have you been drooling over him and now you're so close to finally have him. I'm so happy for you," I said and he smiled widely.

"Do you even know how happy I am? These feelings I have for him are so intense, it actually hurts sometimes. I just really hope he doesn't see me as a phase or something. That's what I've always said to myself when I realized I liked boys."

"You are not just a phase, I can feel it, okay? Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it'll work out. Stop worrying about it."

"Thank you for being such an amazing friend," he said.