07 ➵ Question And Answer

(A/N: You know how the YouTubers always put screenshots from the questions in the videos? Yeah, Calum does that too, just for your information)

Question and Answer

-

"Okay guys, if you follow me on Twitter then you probably know that this week's video is a question and answer video. It's really simple, all I'm going to do is answering some of your questions you sent me on Twitter with the hashtag ask Calum," he said smiling. "I've never done that before but a lot of you requested it, so here you go."

"The first question is from Troye Sivan. He asked why we haven't collabed yet. I don't know but give me a call and it will happen," he answered the question and winked at the camera.

I could smell all the fangirls shipping Calum and Troye right now.

Honestly, I've been waiting for a Troye and Calum for a pretty long time now. They were both one of my favorites and I really hoped they would collab in the near future.

"Elena asked what my favourite TV shows are. Probably Teen Wolf and American Horror Story."

"The next one is asked by Sam. He wants to know if I would rather be a baby panda or a baby koala. One hundred percent baby panda. I mean have you seen them? They're adorable."

Just like Calum was.

"The next person wants to know who my man crush is. That's a hard one. I have a lot of man crushes. I mean, why do guys these days have to look so attractive? Probably Dylan O'Brien. Just look at his face and you will fall in love."

True.

"Someone asked me why I'm making teenage boys and girls sexually frustrated. Sorry? I don't mean to," he said and laughed, meanwhile I was crying on the floor because Calum just answered my question.

That was my question and he answered it. I paused the video for a moment and tried to calm down.

Why did he had to answer such a dumb question, though?

I pressed play again.

"The question was asked by Michael. If I ever made you sexually frustrated then I'm sorry. Really," he said and laughed a little.

I stopped the video again.

Breathe Michael, breathe.

"He said my name."

"The next one is from Paula. She asked if I could sing my favourite song. My favourite at the moment? Oh, got it."

Then he started to sing and I died and had to stop the video, again.

"That little shit never told us he could sing," I shouted at my laptop and started the video.

"It's called Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low. You should check out the full song, it's amazing," he said smiling. "Erin wants to know who my cuddle buddy is. I don't have one, sadly," he answered and pouted. "Hopefully that will change soon."

I volunteer.

"The next person asked 'If you could move away from Australia, which place would you move to?'. I picked this question because I'm actually moving very soon. I'm not telling you when and where I'm moving but you'll find out soon."