Chapter 15

When the front door slammed shut, Cybil sat up in bed a little straighter, her robe slipping down her shoulder and exposing the swell of one creamy breast. She seemed not to notice though, turning down the volume on the TV while she waited for her companion to enter the room.

Sean walked in moments later, carelessly tossing his leather jacket onto a chair in the corner of the room and dropping a brown paper bag into Cybil's lap before heading into the attached bath.

Cybil saw that her lover was in a foul mood, and as she pulled a bottle of lukewarm butcher's blood out of the bag he'd given her, her own good spirits seemed to fall. She continued to grow quite bored with their current situation, she figured Sean wouldn't be able to handle much more of this wait and see game either.

He came out of the bathroom within minutes, a scowl on that pretty face of his.

"Oh, don't pout." Cybil chided, pursing her lips together and tossing the bottle of blood at him.

"I don't want this shit," he grumbled, setting it on the bedside table and coming down on top of her, his mouth finding her bare shoulder, his lips slowly working their way across her collarbone and towards the top of her exposed breast.

Cybil sat back, her head rolling against the pillow in delight as the weight of his body pressed her into the mattress. "What do you want?" She asked breathlessly.

Sean moved the silky fabric of the robe further down her arm, taking as much of her breast into his mouth as possible and sucking her rosy nipple into a tight peak. Cybil moaned, threading her fingers through his hair and holding his head in place as he gorged himself on her flesh.

She moved beneath him, her body arching into his, begging to be touched, needing the slight heat of his skin against hers.

Sean pulled away though, looking down at her with a smirk on his face as he admired what little of her lay before him. "You know what I want." He told her, reaching for the belt of her robe and slowly undoing it, pushing it aside to uncover the rest of her glorious curves. Cybil had an amazing body, slender and curvy in all the right places. And she'd always had a penchant for making a man, feel like a man.

Pulling his shirt up over his head, Cybil ran her fingers along his torso, delighting in the texture of it. She took pleasure in the way his muscles rippled and quivered under her touch. If Sean had set out to bribe her, it was working... so far.

He let her have her fun, enjoying the way she traced his nipple and twisted her fingers in his chest hair. Then, as her hands slipped lower towards his jeans, he gripped her wrists and held them with one hand, high above her head.

Cybil liked it when he took control, it made her feel vulnerable, as if he held all the power, even though she had the ability to break his neck in a single snap, or tear his head off with ease. Role-playing was her favorite thing. A helpless little lamb, and he the big bad wolf. Just the thought of it sent shivers down her spine.

"Just one," Sean murmured to her, dipping his tongue into her navel and sending a little ripple of pleasure through her.

Cybil smiled, pulling a hand free of his grasp. She tucked a finger up under his chin, tilting his face up and forcing him to look at her. "Not. Yet." She purred, placing her palm on top of his head and pushing him lower.

Sean's eyes flickered in rage but he allowed her to guide him towards the intimate divide between her legs. He grew angry for being kept on such a short leash, but the best way to make Cybil pay was by torturing her with pleasure until she eventually broke. Many times he'd gotten what he'd wanted simply by devouring her body until she begged for mercy.