Chapter 46: CLOCKWORK PRINCESS

Hullo there. These first few chapters will mainly be from the book but with Ella in them. It starts off from where Clockwork Princess starts off at. Cheers🙃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ELEANORA'S POV
"And you don't care about being a Shadowhunter. How is this? I shall write a letter and give it to you if you promise to deliver it home yourself—and not to return," Will is saying when I walk into the training room.

I take in the scene before me. Will glaring at Cecily—which is all he seems to have been doing throughout her stay—and Cecily recoiling from Will.

Will looks at me as I enter and I walk up to the siblings, hiding a roll of my eyes.

  "What are the both of you fighting about now?" I say, laying a hand on Will's shoulder and lightly kissing him on the cheek when I reach him.

  "He tricked me!" Cecily exclaims, pointing accusingly at Will.

  Will rolls his eyes. "I did not. You simply were not smart enough to be able to predict what I would do."

  I roll my eyes openly now. "Alright, then. Gabriel Lightwood is downstairs. That's what Jem said."

  "Gabriel?" Will repeats, scowling. "My day just keeps getting better."

  I frown. "Come on. Let's go. It's important."

  Will looks at me for a second, then nods slowly. Jem suddenly enters the room as well.

  "Arguing again, were you?" He says, addressing Cecily and Will.

  "I was just thinking of bundling up Cecily and feeding her to the ducks in Hyde Park," Will says, pushing his wet hair back and favoring Jem with a rare smile. "I could use your assistance."

  "Unfortunately, you may have to delay your plans for sororicide a bit longer. Gabriel Lightwood is downstairs, and I have two words for you. Two of your favorite words, at least when you put them together."

  "'Utter simpleton'?" Will inquires. "'Worthless upstart'?"

  I laugh, rolling my eyes.

  Jem grins. "'Demon pox,'" he says.

  Will takes my hand, smiling down at me. "Well, let's see what he has to say."

  I can't help but feel nervous. I've always thought of Gabriel as someone in which I would've asked to be my parabatai if he wasn't already 18. Technically we have one more year to decide, but it's slightly risky.

  Even though he did kiss me.

  We make our way downstairs just as I hear Gabriel say, "No.... It's theirs—"

  "Theirs? Who are they?" It is Gideon, hurrying down the stairs, a sword in his right hand. Beside him is Henry and us behind him. Jem pauses on the steps in startlement, and I look down and realise that he had caught sight of Tessa in her wedding dress. His eyes widen, and I stop beside him, letting Will go ahead as I take him by the arm as the others push by, and I lead him down the steps.

  "Is Father hurt?" Gideon goes on, coming to a stop before his brother. "Are you?" He put his hand up and takes his brother's face, his hand cupping Gabriel's chin and turning it toward him. Though Gabriel is taller, the look of a younger sibling is clear in his face—relief that his brother is here, and a flicker of resentment at his peremptory tone.

  "Father. . ." Gabriel begins. "Father is a worm."

  Will gives a short laugh. I notice that his hair is all curled damply against his temples. "It's good to see you've come round to our view of things, Gabriel, but this is an unusual way of announcing it."