Honeymoon-1

Shourya's POV:

After few hours of flight and the cab travel we finally reached our hotel in Maldives, it was one of the best hotels there. As we entered our honeymoon suite, Disha gasped in excitement since our suite was ocean facing, it has a large living room, a huge bedroom with round bed, an equally huge bathroom with Jacuzzi and shower space along with changing area.

Disha stood in front of the glass window looking at the ocean enjoying the view while I paid the tip to the bellboy who helped getting our luggage to the suite.

I walked to her at the window, she looked so happy and I felt even happier seeing her happy.

"So Madame, what would you like to do for the day?" I asked her.

"For starters I am very hungry, please order some food no, then we can go out for a walk on the beach. Tomorrow you can go for water sports." She replied with a sweet smile.

Her lips were so tempting and that smile made them even more tempting that I wanted to kiss her in that moment. I quickly shrug the thought shaking my head.

"What happen Shourya? Why are you shaking your head? Do you not like the plan?" She asked in confusion.

"Umm nothing, plan is good. I will order food first." I said looking at the wall behind her, cant look into her eyes as if I was caught red handed doing something evil.

I ordered food and we didn't really talk much during lunch. After the lunch we went out for a stroll at the beach.

Disha wanted to just walk where as I wanted to go in the water.

"Lets go a little in the water, it will be fun." I said holding her hand.

"No way Shourya, I am not coming in water, the most I will go is where the waves touch my ankles." She replied with a weird look on her face.

"What? Why? If you wont go in water then how will you enjoy the water sports tomorrow?" I asked.

"Who said I am going for water sports? I said you can go. I have a phobia of large water bodies like oceans and hence I only enjoy watching it from far." She replied embarrassed.

"Don't worry nothing will happen, I am here with you. Trust me I wont let anything happen to you. Anyways it has just been only 2 days we have been married, I don't want to be a widower so soon, I want to have kids." I blurted out nonchalantly, suddenly she froze in her place and that's when I realized what I said.

"I was kidding, I mean I will not let anything happen. And besides we are married now, eventually we will have kids someday down the line. Right?" I asked curiously.

"Umm, I, I , Lets go in the water." She said after thinking a lot about what to say.

I smiled and took her hand in my hand as we walked into the water, after few steps as the waves were getting bigger and could reach above our knees, she suddenly stopped.

"Sorry Shourya, I cant go beyond this. I am afraid of these high waves. I feel I will drown." She said as she looked at the coming waves with frightened face.

"What? How can you drown in knee length water? Are you 4?" I asked amusingly.

"Whatever you want to think but I am not going ahead." She acted stubborn and hence we came out of the water.

We went to a close by club to have dinner. At dinner I casually mentioned to her how I was thinking at the beach how different it would have been if we met in different situations like strangers and then got married after initiating fresh and lively friendship.