Pretending and Preparing

The Queen's POV:

When I told her my plan to make Vikram confess about his deeds, Disha was happy and hugged me in excitement. I was startled but happy at the same time, he mother was like this too spontaneous, strong, smart, intelligent, beautiful and what not.

I could see Disha had same eyes as her mother's. Neeta was like my daughter, Jai and Rishabh were very young when she died so of course Nisha and Latika don't know anything about Neeta and my bond with her. I have kept my promise of keeping her children safe and will keep doing so no matter if I have to punish my own son while doing so.

"Lets go now its been long, they all must be worried what we are talking about especially Vikram, we need to think of something to tell them so Vikram doesn't doubt on us. He should not know that I know everything. I have kept an eye on you and Nikhil all these years without anyone finding out and I want to stay incognito else Vikram will never get caught in our trap." I told Disha and she nodded in agreement.

"Let's act as if I was trying to convince you do to business with our company. I will act and you can introduce me to Vikram ji letting him know that I came up with a proposal and you liked it a lot and want me to fix a formal meeting at office next week. Then I will talk about it too. Anyways Dad and Shourya prepared a proposal for your businesses a while ago in case our visit to Jaipur was not fruitful. We will meet you and Mr. Vikram formally with the proposal next week." She said with excitement and seriousness in her voice at the same time.

We both came out of the secret chamber. I am glad I never shared anything about the secret chamber with any of my children, only their father and Neeta knew about it and that's why she hid the box here.

To play Vikram I hid another box in their room so he doesn't look anywhere else.

I and Disha came out of the study with smiles on our faces. We heard light chattering voices from the hall everyone were sitting in.

"Sorry to keep you all waiting, I and Disha were discussing some interesting business proposal and didn't realize how long we took. Disha please connect with Vikram over the phone and schedule a meeting next week so we can have an in-depth discussion about this. Vikram please give her your business card and work with Rishabh and her to schedule this meeting, I want three of us to be there for the meeting so we understand all aspects before taking any big decision." I said looking straight in Vikram's eyes coldly like I always do. I didn't look back at Mr. Mehra or Nikhil and even Disha.

"Sure Maa I will do it. Rishabh and I will be there for the meeting too." Vikram said, it seemed he bought it.

"Alright I have to take my BP medicine and need to rest now, so I will take your leave. Thanks again Mr. Mehra, Disha and Sorry kid I forgot your name, but it was nice meeting you all." I said and turned to leave for my room. I deliberately pretended to forget Nikhil's name so nobody thinks I am giving them extra attention. I left for my room and started making calls to my security team to make preparations for execution of our plan.

Nikhil's POV:

I was shocked by the rudeness of the queen, how can she forget my name? It's not that difficult name.

Soon we left the palace and were on our way to the hotel.

"How rude is that queen Di, don't do any business with her." I whined like a kid. I was surprised at myself too.

Di and Jiju laughed at my childishness and I chuckled too.

"So what did you tell her?" Jiju asked Di.

"Actually I didn't tell anything." Di replied.

"What? Why Di? It was the perfect time to talk to her and find out if she knows something or can look around in the palace to find the culprit." I almost shouted.

"Nikhil relax, let her finish first." Jiju said in a little angry tone and I understood I was overreacting.

"Oh sorry, Di please continue." I said and Di started talking again.

"So I didn't tell her anything, she already knew everything. And she revealed few big secrets too. I will tell you guys once we reach hotel. We made a plan to do business together so I can stay close to the culprit Mr. Vikram Singh and make him confess about his wrong doings." Di said and I was shocked to hear that the queen knew everything. I waited silently for us to reach hotel so Di can reveal all the secrets the queen shared with her.

When we reached hotel we all went straight to Di-Jiju's room and Di narrated everything she and the queen discussed. By the end of it I was disgusted but the man named Vikram Singh. I hated the fact he was our birth father. I wish all of this was just a stupid bad dream and our parents were our biological parents too. They were the nicest and selfless people I ever met.

I missed them a lot, I missed the way mom used to struggle waking me up in the morning, how dad used to help me get away without mom's scolding whenever I went to any parties without telling them. I missed the breakfast cooked by mom, I missed the way Dad talked to me about how I should have a girlfriend and how when he was my age he had 3 girlfriends. God, I miss them terribly and after hearing that they killed themselves because of that monster of a man Vikram Singh, I want to strangle him but I know I have to stay cool and help Di Jiju and Dadi make that monster confess.

I went back to my room and slept with all sorts of thoughts in my mind. I didn't know when sleep took over.

Shourya's POV:

We were going to Delhi today to plan for the next week and make preparations. When Dishu told me last night about her discussion with the queen, I was shocked to the core how can someone try to kill his own children for property and how can someone doesn't care when its his own flesh and blood.

I promised to myself if he ever tried to touch Dishu I will kill him. When we reached home, Mom dad were already waiting for us in the living room and hugged us as soon as we reached.

Mom asked Meena to get coffee for all of us. We told them everything that we found out and what is the next plan. Dad and Mom too gave some inputs and after a nice family dinner we all retired to our rooms.

Its been almost 3 months we got married and one and a half month we consummated our marriage. We became more close to each other and I loved her more then ever. I hated myself for wasting all those years when we could have been great friends and probably could have our own little love story too. Anyways she still is mine and loves me to the moon and back and that is all I need. I looked at her sleeping so peacefully in my arms like a carefree child. I kissed her forehead and promised myself that in these past 3 months she has been through a lot and still standing strong to fight the people who did wrong to her and her family, once this all is over I will give her all the happiness in the world and never let her cry. I was lost in my thoughts that I don't know when sleep engulfed me.

The next week went in a blur and before we knew it I, Dishu and Dad were going to Jaipur to meet the queen, Mr. Vikram and Rishabh formally with our business proposal and finish this once and for all.