Lucky Coincidence

Nikhil's POV:

After 3 hours of boring shopping Di finally realized that she has shopped enough from almost every shop in the market.

Interestingly Shourya Jiju didn't get bored, in fact he looked very happy paying for the shopping and helping Di carrying the bags. I looked at both of them with amusement, are they the same people who hated each other like anything a month back.

We decided to go for dinner since I was starving, if given a chance to the two love struck idiots in front of me to decide, Di would either shop more or go to a salon and jiju would happily oblige to do whatever Di would want to do without giving the damn about this poor single soul.

It was already 11:00 PM by the time we finished dinner so we thought to call it a night and go to the hotel we were staying in.

We were on our way to the hotel when we saw a car in the middle of the road, it looked like the car broke down, there was a driver dressed in a grey dress who was trying to fix the car.

Jiju stopped our car on the side to help the people in the car. He got down and went over to the other car to see the problem with the other car. The driver told Jiju that the engine got stuck so they are called for a mechanic but at this hour it is next to impossible to find a ride back at this side of the city.

Di too got down and talked to the people sitting in the car, she offered them the ride back to their place. There was a lady and a young kid probably 4 or 5 year old in the car.

I was waiting when they all entered the car, the kid sat close to me and then his mother sat close to the other door of the car. Di and Jiju took the front seats as Jiju was driving and Di was accompanying him in the passenger seat.

"Hi I am Nisha, this is my son Aayush." The lady introduced herself.

"Hi I am Nikhil" I introduced myself too.

"My baby brother, I am Disha and this is Shourya my husband. We are visiting Jaipur for few days, we are basically from Delhi." Di said and I glared at her for mentioning baby with brother.

"Di I am only your brother not a baby" I said irritated and I heard chuckles. I rolled my eyes and looked at the kid beside me who is now sleepy and kind of tilting his head uncomfortably towards me.

I helped him lie down keeping his head in my lap. Miss Nisha smiled at me and whispered a silent thankyou from her mouth.

Miss Nisha gave direction to Jiju for their home and after 30 minutes of ride we were outside City Palace. I, Di and Jiju looked at each other with astonishment.

We all got down with her, I helped her carrying her son.

"Thank you so much you guys. I would invite you guys in but I am sure you guys want to rest too. But I would like to invite you all to dinner with us tomorrow, my family would love to meet you all. By the way I forgot to tell you I am the youngest daughter in law of the queen." Miss Nisha said and we all looked at her in shock. Di was the first one to come out of shock.

"Oh thank you so much but you don't have to bother." Di said and I looked at her in surprise. Was she being serious? We were here to meet the royal family and find out the truth and now that we got a chance she is denying it.

"Oh no you guys have to come. I insist. My husband would like to meet the lovely family who helped me and my son at this time of the night. This is the least I can do." Miss Nisha said.

"Alright then, we will come. I hope Aayush is not sleepy tomorrow so we can play with him a little." Di said pointing at Aayush in Miss Nisha's Arms.

"Sure you can. Thank you so much for helping us. See you tomorrow. Just tell your names at the security and they will let you in." Miss Nisha replied and bade us goodbye.

We sat in our car and Jiju started driving back to the hotel and we both laughed really loud at our luck. What are the odds that you try to meet a royal family, which is not an easy task and you end up helping one of the royals itself.

"Wow that was some luck we got." Jiju said.

"Yeah, but Di why were you rejecting her invitation for dinner? What if she didn't insist? We would have blown our probably only chance to meet them." I asked.

"Well for one if we accepted right away, wouldn't it looked desperate? And secondly I knew she will invite again because that's what we women do. We try to show our gratefulness." Di replied and I rolled my eyes at her logic.