Confrontation-2

Disha's POV:

I was about to enter the bedroom when Dad called after me. That brought me out of my thoughts and fears.

"Yes Dad?" I asked turning towards him.

He patted the seat next to him for me to sit. I sat next to him and Dad took my hand in his.

"Disha dear, don't worry we will get Nikhil out from his claws soon. You cant back out now, you have to push him behind bars. He knows you love us and that's why he is trying to threaten you to give in. Beta trust your dad and let me take care of your Mom and your security. Nikhil will be free soon too. Just make sure you do what is needed." Dad said to me and I couldn't stop my tears. He hugged me and I cried even more on his chest soaking his coat jacket.

"Shhh Shhh Disha it's alright, everything is alright. Don't worry about Nikhil, he is your brother and as strong as you are." Dad said as he stroked my hair and tried to calm me down.

After few minutes I calmed down and parted from dad and found Shourya standing in front of me with a glass of water in his hand. I took it and sipped some water from it. Shourya sat down on the chair opposite to me and I looked in his eyes, his eyes were giving me the confidence I needed, they promised me that he is there with me.

I felt much better now knowing that I have such loving and supportive family with me whereas that Mr. Vikram is all alone, even his own mother want him to pay the price for his bad doings. Then I realized something.

"Dad how do you know about Nick's kidnap?" I asked Dad.

"After what happened last time I got some bugs installed in all his pair of jeans, it gives me his location at all times, today morning his location went to Delhi Jaipur highway, I tried to call him but his phone was switched off. So I figured something was not right and that's when I talked to my friend the Commissioner of Police who helped us last time to help us again secretly. Their team is on their way to rescue Nikhil as we speak but since Vikram want to meet you at night, we will make sure he doesn't find this out and we will see what he does tonight." Dad said and I was flabbergasted with the information I just received.

I was stunned how Dad took care of Nick's security without me even asking for it. Mom Dad were right that Shourya and his parents will love us the way they did. Thanks to Mom and Dad I and Nick will never be alone. It was the best decision to marry Shourya.

"Dad how do you know he asked me to meet tonight." I asked him again realizing I didn't give him that information.

"We got a call from the queen, she secretly installed a camera in his office since she has more loyal people then him in office. She was watching everything as you both were talking. She has kept the recording safe as an evidence. We just need him to confess clearly and he will be dead deal." Dad said and I smiled, how can I forget that I have the queen, his mother, my grandmother on my side too.

I jumped in excitement and hugged dad.

"Wow you guys are awesome. How did I forget that I don't have to worry a thing when I have you guys by my side. I love you so much Dad, Thanks for thinking about Nick's security." I said with a huge grin on my face. Mr. Vikram Singh now nobody can save you, I thought that's when I felt pain in my ear.

Dad pulled my ear.

"Owww Dad whats wrong? What did I do?" I asked confused with my ear still twisted in his hand.

"How dare you say Thanks to me? Aren't you and Nikhil my kids?" Dad said and I realized my mistake.

"Okay Sorry Sorry, I will never say Thanks. Please leave my ear, its hurting Dad." I said acting as if its hurting too much, although it didn't hurt at all, Dad made sure of it.

Dad and Shourya laughed at my acting. I chuckled too. We had our lunch peacefully. After few minutes we got the news that Nick was rescued and Vikram Singh doesn't know about it.

It was 8:00 PM Shourya was taking me to the Jaigarh Palace road where Vikram Singh called me. Dadi (the queen, my grandmother) already made preparations for our safety. Dad too was waiting with Police secretly close to Jaigarh, since I was supposed to meet him somewhere on the road before Jaigarh there was no way he would see them.

"Shourya, can you stop the car on the side. I don't feel well, I feel like puking. I guess the nervousness is getting on me." I said and he stopped the car on the side. I puked my guts out clutching my stomach, Shourya kept rubbing my back and handed me a bottle of water as soon as I was done puking.

"Are you alright? You don't seem good Dishu. Don't worry everything is going to be normal again after tonight, I promise you." Shourya said looking at me lovingly.

"I know, I am just a little scared. He is dangerous and psychotic." I said and he cupped my face.

"I promise you nothing wrong will happen tonight. And once its over we are going on our honeymoon which was cut short just when we were getting into honeymoon mode. I am not going to let you get out of bed if its not for using the restroom, bathroom or eating." He said winking and kissing me forehead.

I smiled shyly and hit him playfully on his chest.

"How can you think of such things in this tensed situation?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

"My dear wife Dishu, I think about you and me loving you all the time, no matter what the situation is. That's my secret stressbuster." He said and chuckled when he saw my mouth was open in shock.

"You are such a pervert. Now lets go and get this done with." I said and we got back in the car. He surely knew how to distract me from being nervous.