28. The Final Chapter / Epilogue (Story Banner Slideshow)

• Dedicado a To All My Wonderful Fans

Chapter 28

Epilogue

•Final Chapter•

"Jacob, you don't seem to be the slightest bit of worried," said Edward stiffly. All the siblings were sitting in the living room along with Jacob and Seth.

"I don't need to be," said Jacob. "I thought I could trust you guys," he said hardly, looking Edward dead in the eyes.

"Well of course you can trust us!" exclaimed Alice. "We know what we're doing, don't we Jasper?" She beamed at her lover.

"Yes, yes, many years of research have been put into these studies. Don't worry, Jacob, we'll keep her safe. I'm not sure what Edward's even talking about," he replied.

"Exactly," spit Jacob at Edward. "Nothing to worry about," he echoed.

"Whatever. I know who cares about her around her, I suppose, then," said Edward.

Jacob's head snapped up from the article he was reading in the paper. His eyes zeroed in on Edward's face. "What exactly do you mean by that?" he asked sharply, putting emphasis on exactly.

"You know what I mean," spit Edward. He stood up with a lightning speed and stared Jacob down. Jacob also stood up a second later, throwing his paper to the couch.

"Explain please, I'm afraid I cannot understand," said Jacob, his teeth bared as though he were a wolf.

"I mean-" Edward took a breath. "I mean that I love Bella."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Author's Note: AHH I FINISHED THE BOOK!!!!

I know it took forever to post this last chapter/epilogue, and I do hope you'll forgive me and still support me. I've been busy with just life in general. I start school on Thursday if anyone cares.

Anyways, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!! I'm not sure when I'll post it. I'd like to finish up a few of my current stories before starting anything new. Check those out, maybe? I've got one Watty Award 2012 entry, so support on that would be nice:)

Also, I would like to THANK everyone who ever read, commented, voted, fanned or anything for supporting me! You guys are the best and I wouldn't be here without your assistance! I love you all so much! I never thought I'd finish this story with up to 60,000 reads! This is so amazing and oh my gosh I don't even know how to thank you all for everything you've done.

Ideas for a name for a sequel? I have a few in mind but I want to hear what you all think. If you think of one that I use then the first chapter is dedicated to you! Hint: It'll be about the newly formed love triangle. Maybe even a few new romances will be involved;) Who knows hehe

And finally, OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Let me know how you liked my book! Anything about it! What you thought of my pictures and banners, my actual writing, my cover, my title, my plot, my characters, my dialogue, ANYTHING! Any comment is a good comment, they'll mean a lot to me, considering it's my last chapter. GOODBYE EVERYONE I LOVE YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU IN MY SEQUEL!!

UPDATE AS OF JUNE 14, 2016:

There is a sequel up!! THE SEQUEL IS CALLED  "LUST"  AND YOU CAN FIND IT BY GOING STRAIGHT TO MY PROFILE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE IT SOME LOVE!!!!!!! It's not doing as well as Midnight ever did. I barely get a couple comments per chapter now.. if any. (my own fault for not frequently updating) 

WOW THANKS TO THE WHOLE WORLD. I NEVER EXPECTED TO HIT 277,561 READS AND 4,215 VOTES!! THE READ COUNT IS MORE THAN DOUBLE THE AMOUNT THAN WHEN I MARKED THE BOOK COMPLETE.