8. Finding My Partner.

Pamela's POV

Thinking about the way Nathaniel held me made me feel tingles all over, it almost felt like..he wanted to kiss me or something. But why would he wanna do that? Maybe I got things wrong..

You're not welcome

His statement echoed. And the question I had to ask my self was...
Why did I even thank him?!

Oh yeah...apparently if I didn't thank him, he would have complained. Ugh! He's so confusing! This moment he's kind and the next he's horrible.

Why was I even so clumsy?!

And the time I fell on him...oh God..I wish I could lay my head on the surface of his broad chest. My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into Nolan.

"Hey, what are you thinking about Pamela? " He asked cupping my cheeks.

Nathaniel.

"Nothing."I grinned.

"So human beings walk around without thinking?"He quirked his eye brows.

"Jeez Nolan." I chuckled at him.

"Pamela." Nathaniel called calmly behind me.

Nathaniel?..calmly?

I turned towards him.

"Yes?" I answered awkwardly as a few students gathered around.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Nathaniel? calmly?

He walked over to me, held my palms in his, and sighed.

"I'm very sorry for everything I've done to you ever since you began schooling here." He apologised, expressionless in the face marking me fully aware of the pack of girls eyes boring holes into my skull.Out of no where, and kind smile cracked on my face.

"I..I don't know what to say..I forgive you." I grinned and he began to smirk and he let go of my palms. Wait..why is he smirking?

"You really think that I, Nathaniel, will apologise to you, nerdy bitch in front of a bunch of students?" He asked.

"Like it's actually gonna happen." He smirked and all the students roared into hysterical laughter except Nolan and me.

"What the fuck dude? Do you think feelings are toys?" Nolan asked and held my shoulders from behind. Nathaniel just shrugged and sauntered away with the students. My face was now a river.

"Don't mind him, he's a jerk." Nolan comforted wiping my tears when Angela approached us.

"What happened?" She asked and i suddenly woke up.

Wait..what?

Of course it was a dream! I threw myself back into bed and led out a sigh. At least it was better that way.

***
Nathaniel's POV

Class was settled and it was so rare of me to be this early while Pamela was late. Anyway, the only seat was by me of which she plonked in, hanging her backpack.

My heart was racing and I thought for a second that she was the cause of it, but later, I blamed it on high blood pressure. Which had no business in this.

When she lifted her glasses, I wished she could open her eyes so that I can see her face properly but she put them back on and opened her beautiful eyes,

Beautiful? wtf?

"So class, there is a maths project."She announced and Pamela's face lit up."But you'll do it in pairs." She said and Pamela's face dimmed.