13. A Day In The Science Lab.

Pamela's POV

Two days after the practicals, my bones were strong again. The aching has stopped but so didn't the memories.

The taunts, the insults, the fuzziness everything just collided into one thing.

The only emotion I think Nathaniel has towards me is hatred. But my question is, why does he hate me so much?..for me I hate and like him..or maybe I don't know?

Why should he even be a part if my thoughts? Ugh.  I had an exam to think about and that was far more important.

"Pamela!" Angela yelled nearly hitting my arm and I flinched.

"Huh?"

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"N..nothing." I said with false gaiety.

"Sure? Because I've been calling you for the past three minutes " she stated.

"I'm fine."

"Hurry, if we don't get to the science lab early, detention." She said. Huh, since when did she like science?

Ohhh detention..

With that, we got our lab coats and locomoted to the science lab. When we reached there, the students were standing at the back of the lab  and the teacher was probably arranging their seats.

When he was almost done, there were three students left, Me Belinda and Nathaniel.

Now how awesome isn't that?

Much to add to my dismay, The teacher made me sit in between them. I intentionality lagged back but it was no use. My destiny was set.

Taking my seat, I drew out my notebook and diary and fixed my eyes into it. 

Thankfully, Nathaniel was looking elsewhere but Belinda's eyes were drilling holes into my head. I tried my best to ignore but it was difficult. She was gazing at me like a black owl.

"You intentionality lagged behind so that you can separate me and my Nathaniel right?" She whispered.

How about you wear handcuffs together and stop disturbing me with your nonsense talks?

"N..no,..I." I pursee my lips.

"Sir, Pamela is disturbing me." Belinda lied loudly and the teacher sent me a glare. This witch.

"One more time Miss Lucas and detention." He warned and I glanced at Belinda who was smirking and I turned back to the teacher.

Mackenna looked at me from a distance and contorted her face at Belinda making me smile softly.

"Today, we're working on Acids and Bases." He announced placing the acid containers at everyone's table."The group are three in one."He added.

So yes, amazingly Nathaniel and Belinda were my lovely group members. Mentally, I smiled at both of them because I imagined being a priestess at their wedding. As if.

"Now, wear your gloves and pour the acids into the petri dish, I'll get the red and blue litmus paper." He added.

"I hope you are aware that acids turn blue litmus paper red..right?" He rhetorically asked.

"But Miss Lucas, what happens when red litmus paper is dipped in a concertraed acid solution?" He asked looking at me. Nervously, I bit my lip and ignored everyone's stare.

"It remains unchanged." I stated.

"Very good. Now, let's make it practical." He said  to all of us.