40. Kiss Me.

Nathaniel's POV

Gulping excessively, my eyes involuntarily  travelled from her face, which was completely red as wisps of her reddish orange hair which was in a bun clinged to her neck down to her smoth skin legs.

She stood rooted to the spot, and so was I because she was standing in front of me in just a purples towel. I could feel my cheeks warm up and I wished I could go back in time and reverse all this.

I opened my my mouth which was already somehow open to say something, then I closed it, like a confused fish who does not know how to swim.

"S..sorry." I managed to say since my throat went dry all of a sudden and left the room. I stood outside her room unable to stop the image of her from flashing  in my mind.

I had decided to stay back and watch her but it would be very difficult to stop myself from kissing the hell out of her or even something else..

I went back inside five minutes later and thankfully she was in her PJ'S but still, she looked adorable.

She was nervously intertwining her fingers and biting her lips. I put my hands in my pocket and walked to towards her and held her hands.

"Let's forget that any of that happened okay?" I said trying to ease her. She shyly nodded her head and looked briefly elsewhere.

"S..so are y..you going?" She asked and I shook my head looking upwards with my eyes shut.

"Wh..why?" She whispered and I chuckled at the low tonation  of her voice and we laid on the bed 3 feet away with her facing me.

I looked into her eyes, then her lips and I licked mine.

"Good night. " She said and turned over.

"Wait what?!" I asked and she faced me.

"Why?'' She asked quirking her brows. I sighed, pulled her closer to me and cuddled her up in my arms. So my arm were around her waist and she was facing my chest.

"Nathaniel..what?" She whied biting her lips.

"Nothing." I said placing my chin on her head slightly and she nervously played with the chain on my neck.

"You know.." I started she looked briefly into my eyes then back to my chain.

"You look more alluring than my chain." I said and I looked down to see her smile slightly as more red crept onto her cheek.

I raised her head and placed a kiss at the corner of her pink lips and when I finished, she stuffed her face into my chest probably to hide how crimson her face had gotten. I chuckled lightly about her actions and drifted to sleep.

***
Pamela's POV

"Pamela, I seriously need you to help me with my project work. " Mackenna said and I nodded absentmindedly. My mind was currently on yesterday, How Nathaniel saw me me in just a towel.

It was after a few seconds I put on the towel that he came in that means...

I blushed deep red at such a deep thought. So what if..

"Pamela what's wrong with you? Why are you looking flustered all of a sudden?" She asked biting her burger and looking keenly at me.

I couldn't answer nor didn't want to answer her question because Angela took a seat by us. She looked really cheerful.

"Hey What's up? " Mackenna asked.

"We found out Belinda cheated in the competition so she was kicked out of cheerleading." Angela said.

"Wait, how did you find out?" I asked.

"Nolan caught them changing my song and recorded it on his phone." She shrugged.

"Wait, how come Nolan didn't tell anyone anything?" Mackenna questioned.

"I think he just wanted to dance with Angela." I giggled.

"So.." Mackenna propped her elbow on the table."What happened after that?" She asked.

"A..After what?" Angela stuttered blushing.

"Sweetie don't even think about playing dumb with us." Mackenna warned. So Angela told us that she and Nolan hooked up,which was very surprising, considering how they're shy of each other.

Nolan entered and shot her a wink and totally forgot I was also sitting here. hmm.

"Okay guys, I have to go to class." I announced.

"It's not even time." Angela said.

"The earlier, the better." I shrugged and walked out if the Cafeteria.When I was walking in the hallway,an arm snaked around my waist and dragged me to the janitors closet  and I nearly screamed if I had not recognised the persons masculine scent.

"Nathaniel!" I gasped when he trapped me to the wall and towered over me.

"Sorry." He whispered smiling mischievously as he looked down to me.

"Come on, I need to get to class." I whined.

"Not until I'm done." He said placing his hands at the sides of my head.

"W..with what?" I stammered and he sighed deeply.

"Pulchrie..will you be..my girlfriend?" He proposed and I felt a somersault in my stomach.

"Um..yes.." I breathed out after a a while.

"Oh thank God! I thought you'ld say no." He said and I refrained from smacking his head.

"Silly boy,..then what would our kiss have meant? "I asked boldly. I understand why he thought I'd say no, judging by how he used to make me miserable.

"Talking about that.." He smirked bending down to my height. Our faces were now inches away and our breathing was syncing.

"Kiss Me. " He ordered whispering. I blushed profusely because I never really started a kiss between the two of us so I was extremely coy.

I brought my face closer to his and bashfully pecked his lips but when I was about to pull away, he groaned, brought me close to him by wrapping his hand around my waist and deepened the kiss.

I shyly locked my fingers into his hair and he bit my lower lips, causing them to part maing the kiss more heated and deep until we had to stop due to mutual breathing.

"What period do you have?" I asked when I finished catching my breath.

"Ugh history." He groaned.

"Same me." I said happily.

"Then that means you'll sit by me only." He said encircling his arm around my waist.

"It's not by force though." I teased.

"It is..you're mine." He said and I smiled.

"That's creepy you know." I said.

''Sorry but I don't like the idea of you siting by anyone..not even Nolan...I don't really like sharing what's mine." He said and I rolled my eyes as we left the janitors closet.

It kind of cute to see him acting like that. We found the other four standing there with amused expressions on their faces.

"What the heck guys?!" Nathaniel interrobanged.

"Ahh, Pamela, this is what you do when you go early before class eh? "Angela teased.

"What?..no..um.."I stammered.

"You know what,we're gonna be late for class." Nathaniel reasoned and Angelo raised a brow. "Since when did you care about classes bro?"He asked draping his arm on Mackenna's shoulder.

"Ever since she came to my life." He said referring to me.

"Nathaniel.." I whined and whispered so that he only heard me.

"I mean everything." He said cupping my face. The six of us retired to our class room with four of us snickering  at two of us.

__________________________________