20. Ashamed?

Pamela's POV

His arm was over my shoulder as we sauntered into the place. It looked so..Valentine. Red,white, pink and black ballooons were everywhere, including the floor. There were red and white solo cups neatly arranged with wines surrounding it.

People were mostly in groups chatting, drinking laughing and havving fun. My heart was filled with so much excitement.

"Let me introduce you to my our friedns." He said leading me to a particular lounge where most of the people there were known to me.  Some where in chairs and some were in the sofas. there was Ferb, Angelo, Mackenna, Angela, Arjun and of course Belinda along with Nathaniel.

I grinned at Mackenna and Angela then I glanced at Nathaniel whi was looking elsewhere. I rolled my eyes at Belinda who was playing with his hair.

I mean, he didnt ask for it!

"Guys meet my date for tonight. Pamela." He introduced and and I smiled poilitely.

"Babe, I hope you know these people already?" He asked and I nodded.

Belinda eyed me, Angelo smirked and I followed his gaze which led me to nathaniel. He was looking so interested in the solo cup in his hand. It was almost like he was trying to avoid me.         

"Shoot. There's only a seat left." Aldrick muttered under his breath. "Oh its fine, you can sit on my lap." he added and my eyes widened.

"I don't think someone would like that." Angelo cleared his throat. "Right Nathaniel?" He asked and Nathaniel raised a brow at him.

"Just kidding though." Aldrick quickly added and the guys apart from Nathaniel laughed.

Angelo whispered something into Mackenna's ear and they both got up and offered their seats to us. After thanking them, we plopped down directly opposite to Belinda and Nathaniel.

"Ugh who brought this party proper?!" Belinda eyes me. Somehow, she reminded me of Praxina from lolirock.

"He just mentioned her as his date." Ferb rolled his eyes.

"Bitch please, behave," Arijun sighed. "can you please pretend you have manners? Just for tonight?" He begged.

"Fuck off." Belinda barked.

"I'll get the drinks." Arjun whispered into my ears and I nodded. I almost started panicking when he left

"So..Pam. how long have you and Aldrick been dating?" Ferb asked.

"Oh...we're not dating.." I stammered blushing red. "He just asked me to be his date."

"Why did you agree to his? I thought other guys too asked you?" Angela winked an do felt my heart drop. Luckiky, Aldrick came back with the drinks and assured me it was not spiked. I took a sip and immediately loved it. When I moved the cup from my face, I saw Nathaniel gazing at me before his gaze flickered to my lips.

"Pamela you haven't answered." Angela reminded and I inwardly groaned.

"Oh um No..no one else did.." I lied and bit my lip. Nathaniel got up, threw the solo cup onto the floor and glared at me.

"Nathaniel-" Belinda started.

"Fuck off." He growled at her making her flinch. He walked away and I went back to sipping my cup as some guilt washed over me.

"You!"Belinda growled at me

"Me?" I muttered.

"You think I'm the only person facing embarrassment tonight?" She seethed.