4

The next day I saw snow everywhere. Bella had said when the snow sticks they'll be here. I made sure to wrap April up so she would be warm enough.

 I made sure to wrap April up so she would be warm enough

"Mummy?" I looked into my little girls eyes. "Are we going to die?"

"No." I said grabbing her hands and kneeling down to her height. "If there is a fight then Stefan is going to take you someplace safe and I'll come find you." I said and she nodded slowly. I picked her up and I ran to the field where everyone was. I stood with the Romanians and held Aprils hand tightly.

"Don't leave me alone." She whimpered. I kissed her head and nodded.

"The red coats are coming." I heard Garrett said as he shuffled nervously. Soon there were at least a hundred other opposite us. I saw the three leaders that Bella had explained to me. Marcus, Aro and Caius. Marcus looked right at me and April before turning to his brothers and grabbing Aros hand and letting go quickly. Then Aro turned to us.

"Aro. Let us settle this with talking. There's no need for violence." Carlisle said.

"Fair words from the man who has assembled quite the army agents us." Aro said.

"Witnesses. You only need to touch my hand to see for yourself." Carlisle called to him. I watched Caius look over all of us. It stop as he looked at me. I felt the world stop.

"Eaven?" I looked to Carlisle. Renesmee and Bella where by Aro with Edward. What happened?

"Aro wishes to meet you." I nodded and looked at April. She shook her head and I looked at Stefan. He picked up April as I pried her hand off mine.

"Stay with Stefan." I said.

"No. Mummy. No." I walked over to Aro hearing my daughters cries behind me. I knew why. She had heard stories of how violent the Volturi had been to the Romanian Coven. I stopped right I front of Aro and he smiled.

"How interesting. I never thought I would meet a Banshee in my lifetime. Your very hard to find." He smiled.

"There are only 4 in the world. Of course it would be difficult." I said. Aro held out his hand and I hesitated. Aro would see all my thoughts. Everything. The locations of my sisters and there children. What I did to become what I am. How I suffered through my life. But I couldn't ignore him. Who knows what would happen. I took a deep breath before holding out my hand. He grabbed it and Caius growled deeply. Everything seemed to go quiet. Aro quickly let go.

"My my. Your almost older than us three. How remarkable." I felt hands grab my arms and heard April crying. I looked up and saw Vladimir.

"Aro. I believe it would be best if Eaven returned to April." I looked to my daughter. Her eyes burned red and I could see Stefan holding her mouth shut. I nodded and hurried over and hugged her as she sobbed.

"Sh sh. I'm alright. I told you I wouldn't leave you alone." I whispered. I held her agents me as I looked to the others. I watched two others emerge from the surrounding woods and Aro grabbed the girls hand. I felt my eyes go red. Heart break. I looked around and sniffed the air.