6

After I was done I gave April a bath and got her changed too. She wore a dark blue knee length dress with a white sleeveless jacket and white flats.

I let her hair fall loosely and put a flower clip in her hair so her hair staid out her eyes

I let her hair fall loosely and put a flower clip in her hair so her hair staid out her eyes. I let her go and she ran down stairs where Stefan scooped her up.

"Don't you look beautiful." He smiled.

"She wanted to wear a dress." I sigh as I walked down to them. The vampire looked at my cloths and I crossed my arms looking at them. "What? This is what people these days wear."

"We'll have you got everything packed?" Stefan asked.

"Yes. I haven't packed many cloths. I'll just buy me and April some new ones." I said.

"Yay! Shopping!" April giggled.

"Let's be on our way then." Caius said. I nodded and Stefan put April down and I grabbed her hand. We left as it slowly got darker outside. Demetri carried our boxes, even when I said I could carry them. Alec stood by April and I smiled. At the airport the security opened up my boxes and gave me strange looks when looking through the books.

"I study religious beliefs and mythology." I smiled and they just nodded closing up the boxes and tapping them shut. We got onto the plans and took off for Volturia Italy.

"That was very good quick thinking." Demetri smirked.

"No just common scene." I smiled.

"Mummy can I sit by the window?" I nodded and let her sit by the small window. She giggled and looked outside.

"What will happen when we arrive?" I asked.

"Vladimir and Stefan will be going through training to be in the guard. Stefan will most likely be Aprils personal guard. You will be appointed a personal guard also. Most likely either Alec, Demetri or Felix. Then I will have one of the guards show you to your rooms and then after that anything you like. As my mate you have access to any room other than Aro and Marcuses rooms and study's. Unless you have been asked to go in them." I nodded.

"I will have to send a letter to my sisters and tell them of what has happened so they know where I am. I don't think Caitlin will be very happy." I frown.

"Why is that?" Alec asked.

"Aunt Caitlin and Uncle James don't like vampires. Uncle James is a werewolf." April said drawing on some plain paper.

"Child of the moon?" Caius growled.

"Yes but he's...strange. He doesn't hunt vampires. He just doesn't like them very much." I said and he nodded but I could clearly tell he wasn't happy about it.

"How do you think Mary will take it?" I rolled my eyes as Stefan and Vladimir snickered.

"She'll fly to me just to see for herself in safe. Remember what happened when she found out about me living with the two of you?" I asked. "She ripped Stefan's arms off when she found out he was Aprils mate." The Volturi snickered.

"If she wishes to visit you, you only have to tell us and we shall make plans for her to stay a while." Caius smiled. A real smile. "I like the sound of this girl. Anyone who doesn't like the Romanians is a friend of ours."

"Soon to be Volturi. And she will want to meet her sisters mate not her niece's." I remind him. He frowned and I looked to April.

"What are you drawing?" I asked. She handed me the paper and I frowned my eyebrows.

"The monster in my dreams." She said. The picture was of a Wendigo. It was hard to tell but the word Wendigo next to the picture gave it away.

"April I told you not to read my books. You'll have nightmares." She looked down and I sighed.

"Mummy what's a Wendigo?" She asked.

"Your cousins." I groan. "There monsters that eat people like us but they can turn into horrible monsters. They can only see moving things." I said.

"There auntie Caitlin's kids." Vladimir said.

"The Banshee and wolf had children!" Caius yelled.

"Yes. The mix of Banshee and wolf DNA created a new creature they named a Wendigo." I said and he growled.

"All my cousins are girls." April smiled.

"It's almost impossible for Banshee's to conserve male children. Caitlin did have one but sadly he died when he was 10. He was hunted by humans." I frowned.

"So if you wanted too you and master Caius could have children?" Alec asked.

"Well it's possible but I'm not interlay sure what would happen. A Banshee-vampire child isn't known of as far as I'm aware."I said and they nodded.

"Yay! Do I get a sister?" April asked.

"Not for a while." Caius said and I just glare at him.

"Okay daddy." I froze. So did most. I looked to April who was happily colouring in a picture of a dog. I looked to Caius who looked surprised but was smiling anyway.