9

Once I had finished my book I got up only to be tackled by a giggling April.

"Mummy can we go shopping now?" She asked happily. I saw Demetri and Stefan standing a little ways away.

"Are you finished with you lessons?" I asked.

"Yep. Uncle Marcus said I'm really smart." I smiled and kissed her head before getting up and walking over to the others.

"Let's go them." They nodded and we walked to the Castles back exit. I saw Aro and a beautiful dark haired woman.

"Eaven this is my wife Sulpicia. She wishes to join you. Her personal Guard Corin will be joining you as well. I hope you don't-"

"Look Aro she's so cute." I looked over and saw Sulpicia hugging April who just giggled.

"Yes my dear." Aro smiled.

"So your my auntie?" April asked tilting her head.

"Aww. Aro!" She squealed. I giggled as she span around.

"Yes my love now please stay with the others. Don't wonder off." Aro smiled.

"She wouldn't wonder off. Will you sweetie. You stay with auntie Sulpicia." April nodded.

"I was talking to you love." Sulpicia pout and crossed her arms. He handed the woman a credit card and she smiled. "Buy anything you heart wants." She kissed him quickly and we got into the car. April smiled as she sat on my lap.

*****

Once we arrived we got out and began to look around.

"Stefan why don't you take April to find some cloths. Don't let her just buy princess dresses." He chuckled and walked away with a chatting April.

"Your lucky." I looked to the brunette next to me as we looked at some of the cloths. "I would love a daughter like her." I smiled and nodded.

"It must be hard. At least you have Aro and the Volturi. There like a big....crazy family." I smiled.

"We're not that crazy miss Eaven." Demetri chuckled while Corin looked at me funny.

"This would look nice on you." I looked at the dress before putting it in the basket. "And I suppose your right. I always saw Jane and Alec as my children since Aro was the one to turn them." I nodded and continued to look through the different cloths.

After about an hour we went to look for April. I found her with Stefan with two full baskets of cloths.

"I see you've been busy." I smiled and she giggled. "Let's go get you some hair things and pay. There are other shops." She nodded and we paid for everything. We went to a shoe shop next. April got 7 new pairs of shoes while I got 6. Sulpicia wanted the whole shop but Corin convinced her to not buy it. I smiled as Eaven went to get food with Stefan.

"Demetri wait here. We'll be back." Sulpicia smiled before pulling me into an underwear shop. She pulled a couple off the racks and handed them to me. She grabbed some night gowns and made me pay. Once done we walked out and over to April who was sat there waiting what I guessed was a hotdog. I shrugged it off and we headed back to the car. On the way I posted my letters and sighed. Thank god it was a cloudy day. We got to the car and put all our things into the boot before getting in ourselves.

"Hey can I drive?" I asked and April quickly put on her seat belt. Demetri chuckled and handed me the car keys. I smirked and got in. I started the car and drove out the car park and sped down the road. I laughed as I saw Vorin dent the door. April squealed happily.

"Hello Master Aro. We're on our way back now. Eaven asked to drive. We may get a lot of tickets." Demetri said into the phone. I laughed as I went as fast as the car would let me, weaving down the street passing cars and people. I could just see Caius and Aro waiting for us. I continued to weave through cars and stopped the car right outside the door. April laughed and clapped.

"Again! Again!" I giggled.

"Yes again." Sulpicia giggled.

I got out the car and waved at Caius. I helped April out the car and smiled as she ran over to Caius. He simply scooped her up and held her on his hip. Demetri got our thing as we went inside.

"My little niece I have a gift for you." Aro smiled and April giggled. Aro left but soon came back with a large box with holes in it. April squealed happily and Caius allowed her to open the box, wrapping an arm around my waist. Out jumped a lion cub. I just blinked at it.

"Aro we said a safe pet." Marcus said walking over.

"It has no teeth and had been declawed. Her teeth will grow back in about a year. By then she'll be used to April and won't attack her." Aro smiled. "It will be loyal to her."

"Alright April but you must treat her nicely, I don't want you hurt." She nodded quickly.

"I want to name her Kitty." She smiled clapping. This will be fun.