24

10 years later

I smiled as I watched Lucy wobble around. Hunter was chasing Aspen. The reason I had no idea. April giggled as she played with Harley. I couldn't help be giggled a little as Caius chuckled at the madness confront of us.
"Even though there already a handful, I wouldn't ever say no to another." Caius smiled kissing my temple.
"Don't you think 5 is enough for now?" I asked.
"Please no more children." I looked duo to Aro. " I do love my nieces and nephew but I think there are enough children in the castle for now. "
"I agree." Vladimir mumbled.
" Mamamama. " I smiled as my youngest daughter took small steps towards me and fell in my lap. I scooped her up and hugged her gently. "Dada." I handed her to Caius as she wiggle to get to him. I smiled as she grabbed at his hair straight the way.
"Give me my phone!" I looked to Aspen and Hunter. Harley now looked a little scared. He did r like it when his brother's shouted.
" why do you can text your girlfriend? " Aspen teased. That's all it took for Hunter to pounce on his twin. I hurried over and tried them off each other.
"Why are you arguing?" I said as Caius and Aro walked over.
"Hunter has a girlfriend!" Aspen yelled .
"No I dont. He stole my phone!" Hunter yelled. I held my hand out and Aspen handed me the phone. Even though they where fully aged they still acted like little children. Harley was also fully aged of 7 years. Lucy had only recently been born. She was only about 1. I sign and held the phone out to Hunter.
"Just cuz you can't get a girlfriend!" Aspen mumbled.
" I'm gay for crying out loud!!! " He screamed finally snapping at his brother. I just looked at him shocked.
"Your-"
"Gay? Yeah I am." He shrugged and I looked to Caius looking for help. But he seemed like he was in too much shock to do it say anything. Aro chuckled and patted Hunters back.
"You should have told us sooner. Why is the lucky man? " Aro asked. I
"I found my mate on the last mission I was on. He's human. He's only 16. He plans on finishing school and then moving out here." He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back at him.
"If your happy then that's all I need. Just be careful. Alright?" I asked. He nodded and Aspen rolled his eyes. "You leave your brother alone. " He again rolled his eyes and I looked back to Caius when little feet walked passed me. I watched Lucy wobble over to her favourite sibling. Aspen Knowles down and scooped her up, spinning around, causing her to let out a loud giggle.
"Mum..." I looked to my youngest son and opened my arms letting him wrap himself into them. I kisses his head while Caius ruffles his hair. Stephan wrapped his arms around April who missed his cheek. I smiled knowing that my family was perfect.

The End