Chapter 9: Mr & Mrs. Henderson ✔

Andrew Pov

I would kiss her all over again if I could

My hand reached for the shower button, and I turned on the water to shower. I smiled at the memory from earlier.

She was responsive toward my kisses. I know she wanted me just as I wanted her.

I put more pressure on the shower button to make it colder. Much colder.

I smirked. If I keep thinking about of Linda that way I'm not going to leave this shower anytime soon.

Linda Pov

It was just a kiss. It was just a kiss. I said once more in hopes to convince my heart although my mind knew the real deal.

For the twenty minutes, I 've stared into space thinking about what had occurred earlier. The kiss. My boss kissed me.

"The way his felt on mine--"

Oh, snap out of it Linda. You're acting like a teenage girl, that never been kissed.

Well, I did have my first kiss, but I was like 10, so it doesn't count. Plus it was awful. So much for being curious, right?

I decided to pray, maybe after that, I will sleep thankfully, it did work. I slept soundly.

Andrew Pov

After I finished showering. I clothed and went to her room.

Well, my room to be exact.

I peeked inside, and she's sleeping soundly. I know she is going to freak out in the morning. But I like to cuddle and to feel the warmness of my companion.

I made my way into bed and pull her toward me.

"You're my wife now, so this is okay," I muttered and kissed her forehead. Slowly I fell asleep too.

Linda Pov

I laid my head towards the warm body that was next to me.

I slept alone, last night, right?

I peeked under the bed I still had on my Victoria Secret shorts and a tank top, and I looked over the male; he had on gray boxers with no shirt on.

I closed my eyes trying to remember. How did I get here? Please, let me still be a virgin. Because I feel like I'm dreaming. Really, I don't remember sleeping with anyone.

I looked at the guy closely.

"Mr. Henderson, what are you doing here?" I gasped shaking him so that he can wake up.

He groaned rubbing his hands in his eyes to see clearly. "It's 6 am, go back to sleep, Linda."

"But--" I argued.

He interrupted me. "We didn't have sex, if that what you want to know. We didn't do anything, okay."

"Don't say that--"I threw a pillow at him playfully.

"Say what? Sex" he repeats. He pulls me back into bed.

"Let's go back to sleep, Mrs. Henderson" he kissed my cheeks before falling asleep again and this time I didn't argue.

_____

A/N: Well I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful short chapter. Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT. Any questions, thoughts, feel free to comment down below.

Peace

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.🌹