Chapter 24: First Night ✔

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹
____________________

Linda Pov

I opened the bathroom door to find already in the bathtub.

"there you are" he stood up and walked towards me.

"h-here I am" I said nervously.

"are you ready?" He kisses my forehead then plays with the front strands of my hair, luckly I had wrapped the rest of my hair in a messy bun so it won't get wet.

I nodded in response.

He took my hand led us to the soapy bathtub.

Before we got in the tub, he stripped off his boxers.

I did not look down, because I was too shy to do so.

"May I?" he eyed my bathrobe.

He's going to take off my bathrobe?!

No big deal, Linda.

it's no big deal.

Somehow my voice was voiceless.

I nodded my head instead to permit him.

And I watched my robe fall to the ground.

"I--I don't-" I closed my eyes put a hand on my chest another on my feminine area to cover up.

This really nerves racking!! I don't know how people do this on the regular bases.

Andrew chuckled. "Open your eyes, Linda." This is really amusing to him, huh.

"I--I don't want too," I slightly squint one eye open.

"I will keep my eyes up only on you, and not admire your beautiful assest, if that's what you wish" he kisses my lips softly.

I gave in we decided to get in the tub, but my hands still remain where I shielded my body features until I was fully in the tub being covered with bubbles.

We talked about our future plans as we bathe.

Then I brought something I shouln't have especially on our wedding night.

ugh, why didn't I just keep quiet about it?!!

Andrew Pov

After celebrating the best day of my life. I was ready to relax with my wife. I was aware that she would be nervous, because she's never done this before.

I felt proud to be the only man that will ever know her in a physically way.

Which is why It was best that we bathe first before getting to the main event.

I wanted to kiss her soft lips again so I closer to do just that.

She playfully splashes water at me. "Andrew, stop."

"I...want...to...kiss...you, sweetheart. Is that alright?" our nose were brushing each other as I spoke.

She giggles. "Okay, just once."

My lips found hers then I deepened the kiss our bodies began to press together against each other.

I felt her bosom aroused.

yea, I'm getting a little worked up too down there.

She puts her hand on my chest to stop me.

"I bet you did this with her, huh" she says when we let out to breath.

I looked at her blankly. "Did this with who?

"e-emma" she avoids eye contact with me as she spoke this.

"you can't be serious, linda" I reply.

Emma? why was did emma an important topic on our wedding day.

"you're bringing my past on my our honeymoon" I continued.

I go out of the tub. I controlled myself from becoming upset.

"c-cover-up, Andrew," she blushes.

"you've already seen it" I smirks and wrapped a towel on my waist.

"w-wait, I don't want you to be mad..at..me. I--I just couldn't stand the thought of another woman being with you this way" she came out the tub with her hands covering to where she didn't want to be seen.

"you're jealous, sweetheart?" I raised an eyebrow.

"y-yes, a little" she admits.

"there's no need to be" I looked at my beautiful wife.

"you're the one with the wedding ring. I love you, babe" my hands goes around her waist.

"I love you, too" she smiles.

I felt the smooth skin of her bare body and looked at her. I smiled, she has no idea just how beautiful she is inside and out. 

I took her hand and led her to our bedroom.  "Come, I will show you how much I love you."

___