Chapter 27: Wine Tasting ✔️

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. 🌹

Linda Pov

"You ready, sweetheart?" My husband came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist that mimics a Calvin Klein model.

"Almost," I applied my foundation by Estee Lauder.

Then he drops it without having a care in the world.

"Andrew!" I briskly covers my eyes.

"Aww, come on. You've already seen it numerous amount of time." he comes before me and removed my hands from my eyes.

But I shield them back on by closely my eyes tightly.

Honestly, I don't think I can overcome my shyness just like that.

Yes, I'm married.

But...

This should be a normal, right?! To see my beloved husband this way, every morning.

Am I wrong?? Sadly, for me it will take some time to get used too.

Which is ironic, cause I was not acting shy on our honeymoon.

In fact, I was behaving like a teenage girl with raging hormones ready to lash out at my husband the first time we bedded together.

"It doesn't matter. Plus I don't want to see it in the daylight." I blushed a little.

He sighed, "Alright, open. I'm clothed."

I took his word. And open my eyes slowly.

He had already worn a dark blue suit (white dress shirt) with a blue tie along with it by Giorgio Armani.

He looked good.

Really good.

"I won't let you get away with it." he puts his strong hands on my hips.

"Next time," he gazes at me with hunger in his shade of blue eyes. That seems to capture my eyes instantly.

Oh no. I know too well what his thinking about.

He wants too--

"I...haven't recovered, Andrew." I said in a low tone but he still heard me.

"That's what you said last night, and the night before." he combs a hand through his hair sounding a bit irritated.

Yes, I know I was holding out on my own husband which was quite unfair.

But I don't know--

"I know. But I just need more time, okay." I reply unable to face him.

He groaned as he tried to keep his cool.

"Please, don't be mad." I tried to reason.

Of course, he has every right to be mad. I caused this.

"Just don't take long." he murmured, shutting the door behind him.

I looked myself in the mirror. And clothed in a beautiful ivory dress pair with white plumps heels.

I have to admit this dress did show off my curves all around.

I don't want to make it any harder on him than it already is.

"Maybe I should go change," I said to myself.

"Change what?" Andrew comes back into our room for the car keys.

"Nothing, let's go." I grab my purse turn off the lights and was already outside in the car waiting for him.

"What was that about?" was the first thing he asks as he got in the car.