Chapter 31: Problems ✔️

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹
__________________

Linda Pov

When I woke up from my long, I realized that I was back home. With my husband in our bedroom. Sleeping together.

How did I get here?

I lowered my eyes at my clothing.
I was attired in his dress-shirts that looked twice larger than my body.

I blushed.

He changed my clothes...

Of course, He did!

And he has the right to do so because his your husband.

It's perfectly normal, Linda.

I snapped back into reality "When did we get home?" My eyes were still drawn to my husband clothing that was glued to my body.

He cleared his throat, feeling as If need to justified what he has done.

"I, um, change your clothes," he says as he searched through the closet and began to remove his clothes.

I crisscrossed my legs on the bed brought the sleeves passed my fingers. And stood there awkwardly peeking at him, undressing. He takes a quick glance at me and smirks. Then continues to get rid of the remaining clothes.

My cheeks flushed.

Oh, crap. He knows that I'm watching.

Swiftly, brought my hands to cheeks.

I inhale his scent. The clothes still carried his fragrance.

"Andrew," my eyes closed to savor the moment of his sweet-smelling fragrant.

"Yes, sweetheart." he wrapped a towel on his waist and throws another on his shoulder. A flash of earlier at the Henderson came to mind.

"Why don't you want to work with your father?" I yawned, suddenly.

He froze.

Then regain himself and clears his throat.

"I will shower first, then we'll talk." he comes to me then kisses my lips. Again and again.

"Okay."

I felt his bodyweight moves it onto the bed. Which made me get in the mood of it.

Shot!

Focus, Linda.

I snapped myself out of it by uncoiling our bodies from each other.

I watched him catch back his breath.

Why do I feel as if his aims to seduce me to avoid the what we wanted to talk about?

"I will be here, waiting," I respond supportively.

After that, he climbs out the bed to shower.

Whatever, it was. I wanted him to know that I was here for him.

He gives me a weak smile and closes the bathroom door.

____________

Andrew Pov

The cold water trailed down my body.

Am I ready to tell her?

I attempt to escape our discussion by making out with her.

Well, that didn't work either.

I've spent about twenty minutes, in the shower debating on how I was going to tell her about my past.