Chapter 16: Old Flames ✔

Andrew Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night for a bathroom break. One side of the bed empty so I figure that Linda was in the bathroom. Because the bathroom lights were on.

I strode sleepy downstairs to the available bathroom near the living room. Finishing up my business I flicked the bathroom lights off to return to bed. But a touch of someone stopped me.

What the heck?!

Emma was right in front of me wearing a red silk nightgown that stopped mid-thigh exposing her slender legs.

"Hey, baby." she purrs, her hands digging in my shirtless chest.

"Maybe, I should've told grandma the real reason why we broke up. Maybe then she will really see that you are not the saint you portray to be." I grab her right wrist.

Seriously I don't know why I didn't tell grandma why we broke up. Everyone knew about Emma cheating on me, expect her. And I saved her from a heart attack because I never talked about it to her because, at the time she was really sick, I didn't want her to die out of shock. She has been the only one rooted for Emma and I to get wed.

Everyone saw through her B.S. and now so do I.

"At least she likes me. Can't say the same for you're so called wife." she takes out her red gown and tossed on the floor displaying her undergarments. My wife wore better lingeries than what I'm seeing.

I frowned. Is she really trying to seduce me at 3 in the morning?

"I want you out of here. I better not see you here when everyone wakes up, understood." I ordered.

"Don't try anything funny. Because no one will believe you." I added.

She glances upstairs and smiled wickedly.

"Darling, you might be right. But it will really hard to convince you're dear little wife." she forces my right hand to cup her breast.

"Especially since she coming on down now as we speak" she leans in her face is inches away from mine.

"A-Andrew, is that you?" my wife asks.

Shoot!

"Get off me!" I forcedly pushed her off me.

My wife came closer towards us.

"Andrew!" Linda looked between Emma and I demand an explanation.

Then my wife rushes to Emma and slaps hard across her face.

"I'm gonna to press charges you, bitch." Emma stumbles down on the floor.

"I tolerated you at the dinner table, I don't have the patience to do so now. And you know his already married. Yet, you come to him dressed that way and prostitutes yourself like that. Have some class." Linda points at her clothes. Everyone came out of there room to see what all the noise was about.

"I had a feeling something like this would happen." Jennifer mutters.

"Emma I think I made it clear that you shouldn't stir trouble in my home. Yet you did." my mom sighs.

"U-um, sorry--Amanda--I mean Mrs. Henderson" Emma covers herself with her nightgown.

"So what! They fooled around!" she refers to Emma and I.

"If that little wife of his" grandma looks at my wife, Linda.

"She ain't doing her wifely duty. He sure can get it from someone else" she adds.

"His married, grandma" my older sister sarah answers.

"That ain't marriage. Clearly, Andrew still loves, Emma. Don't you Andrew?" She asks me.

"Don't talk to about my marriage that way, grandma. And no. I don't love Emma." I replied back.

I went to comfort my wife but she reject my embraced. I didn't care, I hugged her tightly as she cried due to my grandma harsh comments.

"Emma cheated on Andrew with his colleague. We just never told you. You were sick at the time" Jennifer cuts in.

"W-why, did you do that, Emma?" Marth looks shocked by this news.

"I--I'm sorry. I loved Andrew. I really did" she apologizes to my grandmother.

"You loved his money. We all know that" Jennifer stated.

"I--I want to make it right. I--I thought if I did this you will come back to me" Emma spoke to me.

I don't buy it at all. She was just by office few weeks ago asking for money.

"It's too late, Emma" I held my ground.

I tired of her manipulative ways.

We watched her walked back to her room came back with her luggage.

"I'm sorry, everyone" she apologizes again.

"Well that was something" Sarah husband, Ethan smirks.

"Ugh, be quiet, Ethan" Sarah rolls her eyes at him. We all went back to our room. I closed our doors. I founded Linda on the cover of the bed still crying.

How am I going to fix this one.

Linda Pov

All of this things happened his grandma portraying me as the worthless wife.

Of course! She already made it obvious that she didn't like me cause of the color of my skin.

On top of all that Andrew's crazy ex coming on to him, again for the 3rd time.

"Talk to me" Andrew puts me on his lap. I didn't replied. I slapped him hard across his face. And I untied my grey silk robe. I tossed it on the nightstand table.

"L-Linda, what are you doing" he interrupts me.

I continued.

My hands trembled.

Am I just doing this to just please him?!

Partial, his grandmother cruel words stung to my heart. I didn't know what to do. I straddled legs around his waist, more tears came down my cheeks.

"y-you don't have to do this, Linda" I looks deep into my eyes.

Of course, he knows I'm not doing this for the right reason.

But I kept on and put my hands behind my back to unhog my beige laced bra.

"I--I'm giving you sex" I sniffed.

My trembling hands couldn't detach the bra. Giving up I buried my head in his chest and sobbed.

"Not this way, Linda. I would lying if I said that I don't think about making to love you. I do. All the time. I'm a man after all" he plays with my hair.

"But we can't do this for the wrong reasons, babe" he tips my chin up and I get lost in his dark blue eyes

"Now you be a dear, and put on some clothes. My friend here is really happy to feel you" he smirks.

I gazed down to what he was referring too.

I left something poke my feminine area.

"A-Andrew, control yourself" I quickly jumped out of his lap.

_______________

Linda is so shy lol. Any questions thoughts feel free to COMMENT down below and don't forget VOTE!

Peace

Vote. Comment. Share. 🌹