Chapter 19: Altogether ✔

Linda Pov

"Wow! You look stunning," he says when I step out of the bathroom after changing my clothes.

I wore a print pastel dress that was above my knee caps paired with black heels.

My hair was in a low bun at the nape of my neck with a few strands of hair hanging out to create an effortless look.

"You don't look bad yourself." I scanned his appearance from bottom to up.

He had on a sky blue striped slim fit dress shirt by Calvin Klein both sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

I eyed his arms muscles a little more.

He noticed that I was admiring his appearance.  "You know I look good."

"Yes, you do." I giggled.

He came my way and hugged me soon my lips found his.

"As much as I want to stay here and kiss you all night..." He brushes his lips lightly toward mines.  "We have to go, sweetheart."

I agreed with him.

We went downstairs.

Can I say everyone looked breathtaking?

Sarah dressed in a long green mint gown that hidden her legs.

But complimented her red curly hair nicely.

Both Ethan and Jason wore black tux.

Jennifer was in a sequin mid-thigh dress with beige sparking heels.

Her hair was done in beach waves.

"Everyone, ready?" We heard Andrew's moms come downstairs with her husband and the grandparents.

Mrs. Henderson attire was a blue gown with her hair one-sided back on her left ear and the other on the shoulder.

Mr. Henderson and grandpa Paul also were in black Tux's.

"I still look good" grandpa Paul admires himself in the mirror.

Martha was right behind her husband.

She put on a maroon dress with a matched blazer to veil her arms.

She came towards direction the first thing she said was--

"your dress is too short" she touch the edge of the fabric/dress.

"Women this days they don't know how to cover up" she scowls at me.

I didn't actually think that dressing however one desired to define who they were?!

"My dress is much shorter than hers leave her alone, grandma." Jennifer defends me.

Andrew was beyond furious.

"I--I can go change" I tried to clear the atmosphere that was soon to become a family drama that simply began due to my dress.

I started to go upstairs.

"you're not going anywhere" he puts a hand on my waist before I made another step.

"I do apologize for my wife's behavior" grandpa Paul steps in. And kissed my left hand.

"That enough, grandpa" Andrew took his hand away when he attempted to go further.

"I made reservations on Marcel's by Robert Wiedmaier. It's best if we leave now" Andrew's father informed.

Everybody looked as if they were going to an red carpet movie premiere, especially Sarah and Jennifer they were dressed beautiful.