||4 Oops!||

Assalamoalaikum lovely people. Here we go for the fourth one.

 Here we go for the fourth one

***

Irfa's pov

We were watching the movie when we heard the knock on the door. It just made us jump on our place.

“Who will be there at this hour?” I asked...it was actually making me scared. It was almost midnight.

“ Don't worry it must be bhai...” She said and went to open the door. It was her brother they talked a little at the door and came in, Shifa also asked him to join us, and he said no in such a rude tone as if he is the king. What did he think of himself....nobody is desperate here to watch movie with you Mr shehreyar?

The movie was a scary one and it literally made us cling to each other in fear. Nevertheless, we watched it and decided to head to sleep. Shifa had told me that tomorrow Sana aapi will return and whatever you have heard about her was enough for me to get excited to meet her.

I also got to know that she was to get married to Imran bhai, one of my phupo's son. They will get married 2 months later. Honestly speaking that would be the first ever wedding I attend and the mere thought of it was making me zealous.

Writer's POV

The alarm was blaring loud asking for the person lying next to it to wake up but that person was way too tired to even open his eyes.

“Ugh...stop it.” He groaned and kept the pillow on his head. Few minutes passed and then realization of the time made him wake up reluctantly. It was time for the morning prayer and after doing the necessary things and wudu he went to Masjid. His love was for his god...he had everything he would wish for, and he had to thank his god for that because it's him who gives and it's him who can take everything away. His merciful and giving nature is beyond imagination.

Shifa and Irfa also read fajr namaz and went to the lawn for some fresh air. The dawn was approaching slowly. Reddish and purplish color of the sky was making it look like a painting. The soft and cold breeze was playing with their clothes and hair.

“Irfa I never thought that my garden is this beautiful in the morning....it's so refreshing.” Shifa said with a beautiful smile on her face. The serenity of the surrounding making her mind fresh and relaxes just like the one beside her.

“You know Shifa at mamu's place there was a stream that flowed behind the house. I used to spend most of the time there, really nature is so beautiful.” Irfa said with sparkle in her eyes.

“Hey don't worry we have pool here.” Shifa said with a wink making her chuckle softly. They kept roaming here and there and after some time Irfa went near the pool and set its edge with her legs in the water and some did Shifa. They started talking again and isn't it said girls' can never go out of talks.