||12 Changes and Confusion||

Assalamoalaikum everyone. Do check the above media. Vote and comment.

***

Irfa couldn't sleep the whole night, the incidents between him and her were continuously playing in her mind, .be it their first time seeing each other in the kitchen or being it the playful way he had wiped off the henna from her dupatta. She was perplexed on the sudden changes, but then she also didn't know that it was her persona that had changed him.

Her mood was not that good due to lack of sleep and tiredness from last night. Addition to that her matching bangles were nowhere to be seen. She was searching for it at every possible place. The whole room was a mess. Everything was scattered here and there.

Yaar Irfa bas karo kitna raita phailaogi?(how much more fuss you want to create?” Shifa was irritated at her new childish side.

Raita.....raita nahi churiyan thi wo meri.(fuss?no it was my bangles.)” She sounded heart broken as if her boyfriend betrayed her, dramatic but hilarious.

“Shifa my matching bangle...what will I wear today...han bolo(say now).” She stepped towards Shifa and started shaking her to and for by holding her shoulder. Shifa literally could see stars in the day sky and her head spinned on the sudden jerk. Suddenly the door burst open and like an angel...a light for Shifa emerged Khizir.

“ Khizir you are an angel...save me from this lady devil.” Shifa ran towards him and hid herself behind him. Khizir was puzzled. He couldn't register the situation. He looked at Irfa then at Shifa trying to decipher the sudden war between them.

“Wait who is lady devil?...you were the one who put it in some strange drawer.” This time it was Irfa, her hands were resting on her waist and an angry frown on her face.

“Girls what's going will you tell me please?” Khizir asked in a confused tone.

“Irfa lost her bangles.”
“Shifa lost my bangles.”

They both said at the same time.

“Wait what? What did you say...speak one by one.” He was annoyed. He came to ask for a cup of coffee but now he was stuck in this cat fight.

“I asked Shifa to keep my matching bangles, and she kept in some strange drawer and now it's nowhere to be seen.” Irfa said huffing and puffing in anger, her chubby cheeks appearing chubbier.

“Actually I kept it in a drawer and now I don't remember in which drawer I kept it...see Khizir it isn't any big problem, but she is just killing me.”Shifa said sheepishly and hiding more behind his back.

“It is a big problem what will I wear tonight. I am going to kill you.” Irfa said in anger, she wasn't realizing that her lack of rest had taken a toll on her, and she was being tough.

“Khizir listen take her to the shop please so that she can buy new one....please le jao is bala ko yahan se(take this problem away.)”  Shifa said and khizir couldn't stop the laugh that escaped his mouth.

“Khizir stop laughing.” Shifa said clenching her teeth.

“No it's ok I will wear something else you go Khizir.” Irfa said after realizing that she had created a scene.