||16 Jealousy||

***

***

The following days were nothing but hectic. It could be seen that the assigned team for the collaboration with The Collins were working hard. Irfa was trying more than she could, she wanted to show her best, do her best. Shehreyar couldn't be more happy as he was getting more and more time with her, being it at home or work. Though it was nowhere near talking, just work.

Irfa was doing her work when suddenly someone entered Mr Ahmed's cabin in which she was sitting. She looked up to find Mr Zawar. She hardly controlled the urge to roll her eyes at his smug face.

“Woah! What a timing... I can't believe my eyes...” he said entering the cabin without even asking. She was confused at his behavior, nobody was allowed to enter the cabin if Mr Ahmed without permission.

“Um Mr Zawaar...do you need something?'” She spoke in a professional tone trying not to show the irritation.

“You...”he whispered that wasn't audible enough for her to hear. She raised her eyebrows.

“I mean your time... I need to discuss the deal with you.” He said.
But her mind was on his first reply...there was something fishy about him, and she never had any good vibe from him.

“Well Mr Zawaar I am just an assistant if you need to discuss anything you can consult Shereyar or Khizir." Her confidence and cold voice made him frown and an unpleasant look formed on his face.

“Woah…woah. Calm down. As you wish, I will consult them.” He said gritting his teeth and went out.

______

It was quite hot day so Miss Shifa was boiling in the heat…she couldn't take heat at all. The whole Siddiqui mansion was now at her head. Either she was shouting that, why is it this hot or drinking water, juice and what not. All thanks to the broken air condition system of the house.

Walking around like maniacs she whispered yelled looking up.

“Ya Allah itni garmi kyu hai? (Ya Allah why is it so hot today).”

Mumbling something under her breath she turned back. She had kept a wet small towel on her face and was walking back and forth in the living room. The other person who entered didn't see her and bumped straight into her. A loud shriek left her mouth as her comparatively light body kissed the ground with a thud. The other one didn't even budge from his place.

She instantly removed the towel to find an annoyed Khizir glaring her.

“You owl can't you see huh...?” she snapped at him.