Prologue

Clouds started pouring down the uncontrollable drops who were fighting to fall on the land. For a minute or two it was just drizzle but all of a sudden the rain started getting heavy so she decided to go down. When she turned back she gasped at the person standing there.

''I..I should go." she said and tried to walk past the person but a strong hand grabed her wrist making her stop. Her heart felt like it would leap out any moment.

He pulled her towards him. She bumped into him with her back touching his chest...he was holding both of her hands in his one hand. Her mouth seemed to get sealed as nothing was coming out of it. The rain was getting harder and harder.They were completely drenched.

He gently removed his hand from her hands and taking the opportunity she tried to run but he again grabbed her by her waist...snaking his arm around her small figure.

''How far will you run?" he said kissing her earlobe making her shiver.

''Sh...Shereyar p..please le..leave me it..it's raining hard.'' She uttered with great difficulty but he had turned deaf ears. He kissed her earlobe making her shudder at her place.

''Do you know...Mrs Shereyar Siddiqui how much you make me angry by running away from me,avoiding me and  sleeping on the couch not near me? Do you know it Mrs.'' His voice was as deep as ocean...her whole self was losing itself. If it was his fault then she was too on equal fault.

She stood silent she had no words to say. Sensing no answer he turned her around. There face were merely inches apart, his warm breath fanned her face.

He was looking in her brown orbs and she in his black ones drowning completely in it. He tugged her wet hair strands behind her ears and placed a kiss on her cheeks making her close her eyes.

__________

Assalamoalaikum everyone.

This is my first story...I will make many mistakes so please ignore my mistakes.I will try to not make it although. Thank you very much for giving my story a chance.

This story is fictional and my thoughts. Please give positive criticisms...

I really hope you will like it.
The first few chapters might be boring but I hope you will enjoy later.

Lots and lots of love to you lovely readers...stay happy and keep reading my story,wattpad and keep voting and commenting.