N

TRIGGER WARNING
- Violence
-Death
-Racial slurs

~~

"So, how do you want to do this first?" Jimin asks me as we get out of the car.

I know Jimin would love nothing more than to beat this dude to a bloody pulp, or end his life with his bare hands. Unfortunately, he cannot let his emotions keep getting in the way. It'll ruin everything. So I had to put extra thought into this mission beforehand.

"Get me the chloroform. We need to knock him out again so he won't be so combative while getting him into the room. Then, I'm going to test his patience. The rest, you know."

"Okay."

As we both slide black leather gloves over our hands, Jimin goes to the passenger side, opening the glove compartment, & pulling out the black bottle with a handkerchief. He passes me the bottle, going to the back door of the car and swinging it open.

"Let me go, you psychos!" Choi screams.

Jimin yanks him from the car and holds him into place as I  douse the handkerchief with the lethal liquid. I smirk, satisfied with the amount of chloroform. "The more you squirm, the worse we'll make your death."

"Why the fuck are you trying to kill me anyway!?"

"Because you killed innocent little girls." Jimin growls, and I nod at him. He tightens his grip on Choi and he groans in discomfort. "You really took the lives of innocent children for no fucking reason. And for what!? Their lives were already shit, and they never got the chance to leave that hell hole and have a better life. You're a piece of shit."

"You don't know anything, fucker!" Choi tries to wiggle out of Jimin's grasp, but it's hard when his hands are behind his back and he's still not all there from his spiked drink.

I move closer to him, ready to speak when suddenly there's thick, mucus like fluid landing on my cheek. This disgusting mother fucking spit in my face. Jimin's eyes widen as he sees my entire demeanor change. Jimin's face holds fear and he's not even the one in trouble. The nastiest, most disrespectful and disgusting thing you can do is spit on somebody. Oh, this bastard picked truly has a bigger death wish.

I drop the soaked handkerchief, rip my gloves off, and waste no time swiftly sliding my knife out of it's cover that's holstered on my thigh. Before Choi gets the chance to react in the smug way I know the son of a bitch wants to, I push my blade into his abdomen as far as it can go. The sound of his piercing skin echos through my ears as he screams in pure agony and his eyes screw shut in pain.

I rip off his sleeve easily and wipe my face. I'm absolutely disgusted and want to stab him right in his aortic valve. No, finish the mission at hand Liv. I finally pull my knife out, reeling in his painful screeches. He goes limp, breathing heavily and I nod my head toward the ground for Jimin to drop him. I pull out another handkerchief from my back pocket and wipe the crimson liquid from my blade in one swift movement. I place it back in my holster and wait it hear it click.

The disgrace of a wasted human body is lying at my feet in tears as he whines. My blood is boiling and all I can see is red. I bend down, grabbing him by the neck tightly to where he begins gasping for air. "I would slit your throat right here and now, you piece of shit, but I'm patient.  I'm going to make you suffer so bad, you'll wish you were already dead. You picked the right fucking one today, Choi."

"Liv-" My partner starts.

"Jimin, Plan C."

Jimin's eye grow even wider, watching as I push that bag of bones back into the ground. "Plan C!? Liv, are you sure?"