M

Back at the hotel room, I give my fiancé no time to really get his shoes off when I'm all over him. Sloppy kisses and hot moans fill the air in the room as we're working our best to get each other's shirts off in between. We pull away so Yoongi can pull my shirt over my head and I undo my bra as he slips his shirt over his head as well. He crashes his lips back onto mine, grabbing handfuls of my tits. My phone begins to ring across the room, but we ignore it as our tongues dance, Yoongi obviously winning dominance and leading.

"Fuck, Yoongi." I breathe out in pure bliss as Yoongi starts attacking my neck with licks, kisses, and soft bites. I'm now pushed up against the wall with one of his hands pinning my arms above my head and the other inside of my leggings, rubbing my clit in steady circles. "Please."

"Please what, baby girl?" He says lowly, almost in a growl. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you. Right now." I almost whine, opening my legs a little wider.

He pulls back some, and gets onto his knees, pulling my leggings and panties down and helping me step out of them. He stays there, putting my right leg over his shoulder and pulling me closer, licking my clit in vigorous circles. My head softly hits the wall behind me as I feel myself relax and uncoil on Yoongi's tongue. I've been with a few guys in my 28 years of life, but nobody gives me head like Min fucking Yoongi. The flicking, the licking, the sucking. And when he pushes his fingers inside of me?

"Right there, Yoong- fuck!" It doesn't take me long to come all over his tongue as I tug on his hair as I call out his name. My legs shake as I begin to completely unravel on him as I'm licked clean. That self proclaimed title of 'tongue technologist' is well deserved.

With one last bold sucking on my sensitive bundle of love nerves, he stands and slides his pants off, his erection standing proudly as I drop to my knees and grabbing him with one hand and taking him into my mouth without a second thought. I look up through hooded eyes to see this beautiful man's face still glistening from my juices, licking his lips and throwing his head back with a deep moan. Hearing him vocalize his pleasure always gets me excited. I take him back in my throat as far as I can, gagging and pulling him out of my mouth with a pop.

"Shit, baby." He bellows, holding the back of my head as I put him back in my mouth and salvage every inch of him. I taste the salty precum, mixed with saliva and use that as lubrication. "Keep sucking me like that and I'll have to cum in that pretty little mouth of yours."

I stop and rise up, taking his mouth and tasting myself on his tongue. We blindly move toward the bed where he gently lies me down on my back. Spreading my legs, he slowly pushes himself inside of me. I'm filled up and feeling myself close in around him as he starts pounding into me. I moan loudly in his mouth, my fingernails digging into and dragging along his back. He leans up slightly, spreading my legs a little more and hitting a spot even deeper.

"Yes, fuck me!" I yell in between moans.

Yoongi matches my moans, the sound being music to my ears. "This pussy is mine. For the rest of my life."

"Only yours. Forever." I get out, rubbing my clit and feeling myself reach my high again.

Yoongi's movements speed up even more, gradually getting sloppier as his moans become more vocal. I beat him to it, screaming as I reach my peak for the second time, tightening around Yoongi as I'm sure my nails have left indents in his back.

"Fuck, you feel so good."  He pulls out, cum shooting onto my stomach as he rubs himself to get it all out. I take my fingers and swipe it from my stomach, sticking my tongue out and licking my fingers. I hear him hiss as he leans down to kiss my forehead. "I love you so fucking much."