As with the rest of my collection on the wall in my office, it is truly with the greatest pleasure that I draw an 'X' right over that bastard Choi Siyoung's face. That mission was the most emotionally driven I've had to do in quite sometime. But Jimin did incredible as my partner. Better than I expected actually, given the circumstances of the mission.

Namjoon smiles as he watches me place the cap back on my sharpie. He leans back in the chair across from me in approval. "It's Jimin's day off, so I haven't spoken with him on the mission just yet. So, how'd it go?"

"Talk about a damn roller coaster. Choi almost made me break out of character." I say, sighing and taking a sip of my latte. "Talk about a legit son of a bitch."

"You?" Namjoon raises a brow in shock. "If anything I thought it would've been Jimin."

"Me too. Jimin did really good. Hell, that man pushed us both to our limits. On the bright side, not only did we get rid of him, but we got a girl out of the club. She was a huge help to us. I really hope she does well from here on out."

"You're perfect for these missions. There's always A rewarding aspect for you, helping out someone else."

"Yeah. I just wish I could keep contact with these people, you know?" Namjoon nods as I continue. I stand from my seat, and walk around my desk, sitting on the edge directly in front of my boss. " I'd like to see how they're doing with, basically  their new lives. But I also understand the sacrifices and risks that come with my job. And I wouldn't trade my job for anything in the world."

Namjoon sits up a bit in his chair, a small smile coming across his plumped lips as his dimples slowly make an appearance. "And that's another reason you're the best in the business. I don't know what we'd do without you, Liv. To show my appreciation, go take a vacation."

My eyes widen and I shake my head. "Namjoon, I can't."

"And why not?" He raises a challenging brow.

"I need to do missions."

"You've done enough missions in the past 4 months that most people can't even do in a year. What's a 3 week vacation?"

"3 weeks!?"

"3 weeks, paid. Hell, we'll even pay for where you want to go. And you can take your boyfriend. You need a break, Olivia. Some time to unwind and relax. I'm not taking no for answer. After you finish typing up your report and  emailing it to me, go home and pack."

I can't stop smiling as I almost knock Namjoon out of his chair from bum rushing a hug. "Thank you so much. You have no idea."

"My pleasure." He chuckles. "Where would you wanna go?"

I don't think about my answer as it just rolls off of my tongue naturally. "Home."

--

"Home?" Yoongi asks me. I nod in response. "And you want me to go?"

"If you can. I don't know if you can get the time off of work with such short notice."

"Oh, I can get the time off. That's no issue. But 3 weeks in America? Do we have the funds for that?"

"My job is paying. I can't turn that down."

"And neither can I." Yoongi chuckles. "Okay, babe. Lets do it. Let me knock these last 2 days out at work and we can go."

I place a kiss to his lips, smiling and bouncing a bit. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't wanna go home to much of the people there but I need to visit my parents and grandfather."

"Say less." Yoongi stuffs rice into his mouth, chewing and swallowing before he continues. "This vacation is just what the both of us need. How should I pack? Will it be cold?"

"Yoongi, it's summer. The most you'll need to worry about is rain." I laugh. "Michigan isn't too bad at all in the summer."

"You sure?" He teases. "I mean, the place is shaped like a mitten."

"It's Michigan, Yoongi. Not Alaska. Plus, we'll be going to Florida, too. It'll be hot as hell."

He chuckles, kissing my cheek and grabbing his car keys from the dresser. "I know, babe. I know. But sounds good to me. If you can start packing me a few things that I've left here and I can finish later when I go home?"

I smile, nodding in excitement. He leaves the bedroom and I sigh in contentment. It's true, I do need a vacation. And Namjoon is right. People can't complete as many missions in as little time as I can. I'm the biggest asset to the company, but taking a break won't kill anyone. Literally.

I take my phone out and text up Taehyung to come help me pack for my trip.

Me:
Come help me
pack, fam

That One Boy:
OK, you @ home?

Me:
Yup

That One Boy:
Be there in 20

I lock my phone, going over to my dresser and basically pulling everything out. 3 weeks is a long ass time for a vacation. But who in their right mind would say no to that? Working gets stressful, especially my job. Killing people for a living is highly exhausting. And hiding the fact that I'm a trained assassin from my boyfriend is even more exhausting. I hate the fact that Yoongi and I have been together for so long and he still has no idea of my occupation. Everyday, I want to tell him, but for his safety, I can't do that. So I keep it from him, very successfully.

Before I know it, Taehyung is ringing the doorbell like a madman. I huff as I go to open the door. The beautiful, tall man pushes his way into the house with bags of what I can only assume are snacks. He sets the bags down and basically pulls me into the biggest bear hug.

"Livi, why are you leaving me for 3 whole weeks!?"

"Oh stop it." I muffle into his chest. "It's just a vacation, that we all know I need."

"That's true," Taehyung begins, still squeezing the life out of me. "But 21 days without my best friend? That's truly blasphemy!"

"I can't breathe."

"Which is how I'm going to feel when you're gone."

"Taehyung, let me go." I whine, trying to wiggle out of his grasp. He finally lets me go and I chuckle at his pouting. "I'll be back in 3 weeks, okay? I'm not staying in America forever. I just need to be back in my home country to see some family, enjoy my vacation, and speak fluent English."

"So the English we speak at work isn't enough?" Taehyung continues to pout.

"No, because as soon as I leave, it's Korean everywhere. I don't expect anything less. But stop whining you big baby. I'll be back before you know it."

"Okay, okay." Taehyung finally gives in. "Let's start your packing before I cry about you leaving."

•◇•

Aren't those 2 just goals!? I know!!!! Hi babies! This one hasn't seen an update in forever, omg. The next chapter, I have it planned. We'll be getting more Yoongi as well 🤗 And I'm pretty excited about it. I can't promise when I'll publish it tho because I've been so busy. Thank you so much for being so patient with me, tho! I love you so much & really appreciate it!

Hmmm, not sure what else to say so you know... Leave something nice in the comments 💜💜

.
.
~S. xx