N

"Can we talk?" I ask Yoongi as he comes to where I'm sitting on the couch, and lies down. His head rests on my lap as he closes his eyes and relaxes. "Don't fall asleep."

"I won't, baby." He chuckles. "What's up?"

"I want to have kids." I blurt.

He lazily opens his eyes, smiling softly. "Okay."

"'Okay'?" I ask, a bit of shock in my tone. "Just that easily, I get an 'okay'?"

"Uh, yeah. That easily. Baby, you're my wife. And if you're ready to have kids, then I'm ready to have kids."

"We've never talked about that before, though."

"I know. But now we are. We can start our family whenever. How about now?" I gasp as he pulls my tank top down and grabs my breast. "I can't wait for you to mother my children."

"So you're telling me that we could've had kids years ago? You seem rather enthusiastic." I joke, feeling my nipples get harder as he rubs only one.

He shrugs, eyes closed once again as he continues to fondle me. "I mean, yeah. But like you said, we never talked about it."

I nod in agreement. "Well, let's kind of plan it a bit. I have to make sure I'm ovulating."

"That's sometime in between your period, right?"

"Right."

"Well, when was your last period?"

"Like a month and a half ago." I feel my body stiffen when I realize what I've just said. "Fuck."

"What?" Yoongi fixes my clothes, sitting up to look at me. As if something in his head clicks instantly, he smirks. "You're late, aren't you?"

"I'm so stupid!" I cover my face in embarrassment. "All this excitement and us getting married, I didn't even realize that my damn period was late."

"Go get a test, just so we can check. Maybe we just got out of the hard part of conceiving."

I laugh, nodding and hopping up quickly. I quickly get dressed and head out to the nearest drug store. I pick up 2 different tests- one with the lines and a digital one- to confirm that my results will be the same. Once I'm back home, I go into the bathroom and take a disposable Dixie cup, peeing into it, and dipping both tests inside. I sit the tests on the counter as I dump the cup and wash my hands. I can't imagine being pregnant this soon, especially with my job. However, I'll do whatever necessary to protect the life inside of me if I am.

The results are now readable on both tests and I release the breath I had no idea I was holding. I open the bathroom door to see Yoongi standing there. He steps inside with me and walks to the counter. I smile softly as I see his stance change.

"Son of a bitch."

"I guess I won't be the only one calling you daddy now." I joke.

He holds both positive pregnancy tests up with a big gummy smile. "Well, that saved us some time."

--

"You're fucking pregnant." I say to myself repeatedly as I get ready to go follow the unknown man in the video. I slip my black straight wig on, pull up my black face mask, lace up my black boots, slip on my black leather gloves, and zip up my black hoodie. "Take it easy, Liv. You're pregnant."

I try my best to relax as my heart races. Normally, preparing for a mission is a piece of cake. This time, it's taking all my energy to even get dressed. My job isn't a safe one, and with this life growing inside me, I have to be even more cautious. It's been 3 weeks since I found out, and I haven't told Namjoon yet, or even Taehyung. I want to finish this mission first before telling them. How would I even tell them? And what will happen when I tell them? I worry about losing my job and all the benefits, but my child is worth more than that. I can easily find myself another job.

ASSASSINATION {MYG AU}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें