Right Choice

-Thomas pov-

I hear a scream from inside the maze, and see Newt stop. I stop and see him walking to the doors, and I pull him back. He pushes me away, and I hear him breathing hard.

His face is showing fear. And I realize that YN is in the maze. I pull him back, and yell. "She's gonna be fine Newt! Come on, we need to hide!"

He seems to barely hear me, but he follows me. Everyone is running around, and then I hear the sound of the first Griever coming into the maze.

-Your pov-

It hurt.

It hurt to move.

It hurt to try and breath.

But I had to keep moving.

I had to keep breathing.

The pain was in my chest, and stomach.

I grit my teeth as I turn another corner in the maze. My arm wrapped around my stomach to try and ease the aching.

I had fallen while running. I tripped, and the floor beneath me had fallen. But it didn't fall far thankfully. And I didn't break anything.

No ribs broken, I can tell if they were. It's just bruised, tender.

But still painful.

I hear screams from ahead, and I start running. The pain in my side burns and I ignore it.

I turn the last corner, and see the doors open. The homestead was in flames, and Grievers were attacking the Gladers.

I run into the burning glade, and see a Griever walking around the counsel room. I immediately run towards it. I recognize that it's Bob thats walking around it.

"Stop!" I scream as Bob stabs the hut.

I hear the sound of Chuck screaming and I run even faster.

"STOP!" I yell.

I step in front of Bob. Pulling my gun out of my bag, and holding it at my side. He looks at me, and pulls his claw out. I hear Chuck whisper my name, and Bob looks at me.

"Don't do this Bob. Your better then them." I say.

He looks down and then screeches at me. Then he walks away. I sigh and turn back around, looking at the broken Counsel room. I crouch down and see a few people inside. Including Alby, Thomas, Minho, Chuck, and Newt.

I smile at Newt, and he smiles back. He looks past me, and he yells at me. "Look out!"

I turn around and see Ross behind me. He stabs the room, and pulls Alby. I hear Alby struggling to stay in, and then he lets go. I look at Ross and see him about to do it again. He grabs someone, and he shrieks in pain, letting them go.

He is about to put another claw inside. Until I aimed my gun, and shot him.

Green/Gray blood sprays onto my face, and he screeches in pain. He looks at me, and then runs away.

I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in. My arms shake, the adrenaline is slowing down. My hand drops to my sides, and I start to think of what I just did.

I shot Ross.

I shot him.

And now he's going to come after me.

"YN!"

I see someone in front of me, and I slowly look up. I see Newt's hands on my face, his mouth moving. But I can't hear anything.