chapter 4

Everyone looked in bewilderment and amusement of Willy's chocolate room. They were the least to say very impressed. The kids looked hungry, especially bottomless stomach Augustus Gloop.

"Hold your breath, make a wish, count to three." Willy told everyone as they were entering the room of their dreams.

Willy: Come with me

And you'll be

In a world of pure imagination

Take a look

And you'll see

Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin

Traveling into the world of my creation

What we'll see will defy

Explanation

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to do, do it

Want to change the world

There's nothing to it

The people then scattered around the room to witness the wonders of the chocolate room. It was like something they had all seen in a dream. Only, it's real and they're all really there. They can do anything they want!

"Hurry up, Violet!" Mr. Beauregard told his daughter.

"This way, Katie!" Cherry called, then ran to get a lollipop tree branch while Katie froze where she was.

Katie didn't move from her spot. It was as if she were lost in another world. The only thing she was focusing on was the magical man, Willy Wonka. She watched him, captivated by his charm, looks and singing abilities. The other kids and adults were indulged by the sweets, but she only had her eyes set for him.

Willy: There is no life I know

To compare with pure imagination

Living there

You'll be free

If you truly wish to be

If you want to view paradise

Simply look around and view it

Anything you want to do, do it

Want to change the world

There's nothing to it

There is nothing in life I know

To compare to pure imagination

Living there

You'll be free

If you truly

Wish to be

Willy finished his song, sitting on a candy mushroom as he sipped chocolate milk from his cup. After another sip, he bite into the cup as it were made out of chocolate or some sort of candy of sorts. Willy then spotted Katie staring at him.

"Aren't you hungry, my dear?" Willy asked with a smile.

"Oh, umm... Just looking..." Katie replied sheepishly.

"What at?"

"Erm... Nothing, it's not important. How's the cup?"

"A bit crunchy this day," Willy joked as he stood next to Katie. "You're very lovely. Your friend is lucky to know someone like you."