.::You Are Perfection::.

Continuation of: Perfection ::muke::

******

Luke set down his phone on his bedside table as he waited for Michael to come back. He hated how much Michael thought his body was gross, how he dared to think that Luke would love him any less just because of his body.

He wanted to do something special for his baby, he wanted to make sure he told him how much he loved every single part of his body.

The blonde boy knew he only had about 10 minutes to set up something special for his love. Honestly he spent about 5 minutes just thinking of something to do, then something finally came to mind.

He slowly pushed himself off the slightly messed up bed and walked towards the bathroom door. He stepped inside the bathroom and went over to Michaels side of the sink, he looked around and under the sink trying to find the little item he was looking for.

The black little eyeliner pencil.

As soon as he found it he quickly shoved it into the backside of his pocket, pushing it in as far as it would go to make sure it didn't come out while he walked.

As he was getting the final things that he needed he faintly heard the door open and shut softly downstairs.

He heard the padding of bare feet walking across the hard wood floor and slowly up the steps. The door to their shared bedroom was shut slightly but not all the way.

Luke slowly turned towards the door and he saw a sight that he never ever wanted to see again. His baby was standing in the doorway, looking so small and fragile. Like he could break any second. His eyes were puffy and red and Luke could tell that he has been crying.

"Oh baby, come here." He whispered quietly as if he thought if he were to speak loud he would harm the poor broken boy in front of him.

Michael quickly made his way across the room and attached himself to the younger boys broad body.

Cries from the oldest boy were being muffled by Luke's neck as they stood in the middle of the room embracing each other.

"Baby it's okay, I got you."

"You're okay now. Everything is alright"

Luke was trying so hard to calm Michael down, he hated this. Hated seeing someone so beautiful and perfect crying. Luke slowly lifted Michaels head off his shoulders with his hand and help his face centimeters from his own. The breath from both their noses collided as Luke began to speak.

"Michael you listen to me okay? I promise everything is okay." He whispered quietly as he looked into the older boys musky green eyes.

"Let me show you how much I love you okay?" He murmured as he began to walk Michael backwards till the backs of his knees hit the bed and sent him down with a plop.

Luke was quick to get on top of Michael and stratal his lower stomach and he connected their lips back together. Tongues fighting for dominance, which was kinda silly considering they both already knew Luke was going to win the battle. And he did, sucking and biting at the older boys lips. He slowly pulled away with only a small trail of saliva being left behind.

Luke knew that it was going to be at least a little challenge to get Michael's shirt off his body, along with the rest of his clothes.

Luke began to leave small open mouthed kisses all along Michael's soft pale neck. Loving the way he would squirm when Luke decided to suck down a bit harder on his soft spot.

Luke's hands were beginning to slide up and down Michael's pale soft tummy as he slowly let off on all the neck kissing. He pulled his face up out of the elders neck and stared into his lover eyes.