.::Take It Off::.

Malum *Smut*

******

It's been seriously like an hour sense we have gotten back from our gig and Michael is still in the fucking shower. Calum knows that they sweat a lot on stage from all the jumping around and the bright lights shining upon them, but god damn this was just way to long.

"Michael! What the fuck are you doing? Get out of the shower I need to piss" Calum yelled as he kicked and shoves the door trying to get his band mates attention.

"I'm almost done Calum! Go away!" Sounded a voice from inside the bathroom. It was almost to hard to hear from the water droplets hitting the shower floor an the music that the colorful bandmate had blaring.

Calum trudged back to their shared medium sized bed room in their hotel. He didn't want to lay in the bed yet, knowing that he was still sweaty from the concert seeing as he couldnt take a shower because of his stupid friend.

He settled for lounging on the little sofa they had in their little "living room" portion of the hotel room.

Calum took note in the dirty clothes that were strung all over the floor. Making sure he would remember to pick then up before room service came. Of course room service would do that but Calum never trusted them. What if they took his stuff. What if they were fans and stole his stuff to sell on eBay? As the dark haired boy was coming up with the most ridiculous ideas on what the room service people could do he faintly hear the shower stop. Sense all the shower was off the blaring music was left on for a minute till Michael finically got out of the shower to turn it off.

"Fucks sake, finally" Calum muttered to himself as he pulled himself off the couch and slowly walked over to the bathroom. The adrenalin from the show was starting to wear off and Calum began to feel tired.

He looked at the clock on the bedside table before fully walking to the door.

"11:47 pm"

The idiot has been in there for over 45 minutes. Who that fuck takes a shower that long?

As Calum went to knock on the door that held his friend on the other side, the door swung open to reveal Michael.

He had a towel hung low around his hips. There was still remaining water dripping down his pale chest onto his stomach. He also had a towel rapped around his head like the girls do in that confusing nature.

There was a little trail of red water dripping down Michael front. And if he didn't know any better he would have thought it was blood or something.

Calum quickly pushed Michael out of the bathroom so he could get in there. After all he still needed to pee.

After he was done doing his business, he quickly turned on the water and settled it into a nice temperature. As he was going to hop into the shower he realized that he forgot to bring his clothes in with him.

Not thinking much of anything he quickly opened the bathroom door and scurried out into the bedroom.

As Calum stepped into the room he came to a sudden halt.

Michael was standing there turned, facing the bed completely naked. His back and butt was on full view.

He had these amazing back dimples that Calum found himself mesmerized by. Not to mention his little butt that wasn't so little.

Calum new that his butt was the one that got the most recognition in the band but Michael could be a close second.

Not to mention those beautiful long lanky legs. Milky white and so very long. He just wanted to run his hands up and down them.