.::Beautiful::.

Continuation of: P.E. Clash ::malum::

******
WARNING: TALKS ABOUT SELF HARM, NOT DETAILED BUT ITS THERE
******
also there is a height difference in this. I'm making Calum his normal 6'1/6'2 and I'm making Michael about 5'7, I don't really explain that he is shorter on this but I'm just letting you imagine that he is alright? Okay. (picture of the height difference is on side/top) {Michael is still older just smaller}
******

Walking out of the front doors from the school Calum quickly pulled his jacket closer due to the cold autumn winds. Skipping down the steps and walking towards the back of the school.

The younger boy still had his cellphone clutched in his hands. After talking to Michael he immediately just left his class. It was study hall but he was sure to still get in trouble after just picking up his things and leaving the room, not answering any of the teacher's questions.

The walk to the soccer field was short. His legs guided him to the field he'd played many times on.

Walking up towards the field he saw a shadow through the fog. Quickly pulling out his phone he got on his messages.

To: kitten<3

turn around beautiful xx

//

*Thirty Minutes Before*

"Clifford, get down and give me 20 push-ups!"

The boy huffed as he got down into position.

All the other kids in the gym were already working on the other warm ups but Michael was late into class again. He always was.

He would hide in the locker room and wait until everyone left, then he finally began undressing. Staring at his reflection in the mirror, silently judging himself before finally putting on his PE uniform and lacing up his trainers.

PE was always Michaels least favorite class. He knew he wasn't as strong as some of the boys and girls in the class. Everyone could see that he was struggling so why did his teacher have to make him do all the same things. He understood that PE was a requirement but they didn't have to go all body builder on all of the warm ups and things.

But non the less Michael tried as hard as he could to do the warm ups. He always dreaded the push-ups because he could barely get through 3 without his arms hurting.

"Come on Michael, stop being so fat and lazy and do the damn push-ups" Mrs.Delleto yelled after she blew her obnoxious whistle.

The other kids in the class began laughing as they ran around the track for a few laps. The red heads eyes began to water as he got up from the position he was on the floor and trudged his way to the locker rooms. He looked back to see his friend, Ashton. He was giving him a sad smile, his caught the teacher rolling her eyes and finally he disappeared into the locker room.

He knew no one would come looking for him. They didn't care. Michaels thoughts were that he was fat and useless so why would anyone ever care about him anyways?

Wiping his eyes, he made his way to his assigned locker and got his bag out with his normal school clothes. He hurried up and got dressed before looking into the mirror once again and judging his appearance.

"Fat, lazy, stupid, fag" he went on and on saying the hurtful words to himself in the mirror before he left the locker room in all and walked down the school corridors. He made his way out the back of the school and behind the old soccer field that nobody used anymore.

They had put in a new and better one on the other side of the school but this one was his favorite. It wasn't perfect but it's where He and Calum had their first kiss. He would always find himself making his was to the spot behind the bleachers.