.::All His Little Things::.

Mashton

*****

"COME ON ASHTON JUST JUMP IN THE POOL!"

"Now now children, we don't want Ashton to create a tsunami. With all the fat he's carrying around he'll splash enough to drown you guys."

The oldest boy frowned as his own mother tore down his self confidence. He knew he might have been a little chubby but he would splash that much if he jumped in the pool, right?

He quickly took of his shirt and slipped into the pool. Trying to brush off the comment his best so he could swim and spend time with his younger siblings.

--

Later that day Ashton laid in bed, under the covers. His thumbs moving fast as he began to tap on the screen.

Ash: hey babe, you want to come over tonight? My brother and sister are hangin at my grams and my mom's going out tonight. Xx

Mikey: of course! I have to take a shower but I'll be over after okay? I'll be there in like 20. Love you xx

Ash: love you too xx

Ashton set down his phone on his side table. Pulling himself up out of bed and heading downstairs.

He wanted to clean up a bit, because his little brother had left a bunch of his Lego sets out and other thing. After cursing about 100 times from stepping on the tiny Lego pieces he finally managed to get everything somewhat tidied up.

After picking up the things, he placed a couple of movies that he had picked out on the coffee table.

By the time he was about to text Michael again, the younger lad had pulled up in the driveway.

Ashton quickly ran towards the door but stopped himself before opening it to take a deep breath.

He had hoped he didn't look to disgusting for his boyfriend. He had tried the best he could. He had his hair in a mess upon his head, he had his think framed glasses on because if they were going to watch a movie he didn't want to not be able to see it. He also was wearing a regular band tee with some baggy sweatpants. In reality he could have tried a little harder at looking good for Michael. After all he didn't want him to leave him because of how hideous and gross he was.

As he opened the door, Michael practically shoved his body through the opening and slammed the door shut. Leaving poor Ashton looking at the younger boy like he was mental or something. Michael stood there and stared right back.

Ashton felt like prey. Like Michael was the lion hunting and he was the small gazelle, if he moved an inch he would be attacked, and that's exactly what happened. No, Michael didn't rip into his flesh and eat him but he did attack him in kisses.

Soft sweat short kisses that soon turned into kisses filled with want and lust.

Michael had slammed Ashton's body up against the door as he began to attack the elders neck with kisses.

"Fuck Ash, Ashton I need you-I want you. It's been so long, yeah?" Michael whispered his Ashton ear. Slightly kissing the soft flesh under his ear lobe.

No way in hell was Ashton going to deny having sex with the younger lad. Michael was so fucking hot when he got possessive and took charge, Ashton loved it.

Michael's hand began to travel along the slight curves on his body. Ashton had beautiful hips and Michael loved them so much.

Every time they would hug or kiss, the lads hands would always find away to his soft hips.