.::Really Not Fine At All::.

"Lil Wayne is that you?!"

"YOUNG MULA BAYBAYY" he called out to the heavens as his dreads flapped in the wind. Luke thought it was so mesmerizing. They flipped and flopped through the wind like tiny hairy birds.

"Wayne.. what are you doing out here? If we get caught they'll make us never see each other again." the blue eyed boy whispered as he stared at the beautiful work of art tear drop tattoos surrounding his weed red eyes.

"Yo...uh...it sounds like my mic is right... I am not a human, Luke you got me fumin'... These bitches will pay my two men, when i find out who you be using my bïtch will accuse em." The rapping devil spit out as he moved all around the dark holding a sparkly microphone.

"Wayne honey... I don't understand..." He looked puzzled at the love of his life. "Listen to me Wayne, listen to what I'm saying... I love you but we can't get caught, we ca--"

"Yo Wayne you ain't got nothing on my shiiiiiit." a voice interrupted. Both men turned around and faced the voice.

"Iggy?! What are you doing here?!" Wayne trembled in his swag gear as the tall Aussie woman approached them.

"I've been work work work work workin on my shiiit. And by shiiiit I mean my rap style yo. I could totally hit a 300 right now." she said before she was attacked from above. Someone had surprise attacked Iggy. And Wayne and Luke knew exactly who. They would know that big booty butt anywhere...

"Nicki!!" Both men screamed out as they rushed over to pull the fighting women apart.

"HOWS THAT FOR A SHRIMP ON A BARBIE MATE!?" The Trinidad girl yelled before getting up on a teke hut stage and spit some serious fire into the mic.

"Yo Iggy, youre a fücking piggy with your dizzy head. all the boys love my ass and yours looks like a flat.... tire oh I'm tired bitch you make me want to re wire my fire." she rapped beautifully into the microphone. Both Luke and Lil Wayne were enhanced by her beautiful inspirational words.

"Luke?!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" They all heard another Austrailian voice behind them. It was Ashton.

"Erm what-- what are you doing here Ash?" The young boy asked as his eyes began to go wide with fear. The older Aussie hopped over to the group before pulling the rest of their band mates out of his front pouch.

"Yo man why is there a kangaroo here??" Nicki asked Asa she jumped off the stage and stood beside Young Money himself.

"You promised me you wouldn't see him again. Hes no good to you Luke.." The older hopped circles around the boy. The blonde just stood there and shook his head back and forth.

"No Ashton you don't understand! We were meant to be together! Me and Wayne till the end.." By now the younger boy had tears running down his soft cheeks.

"You are coming with me right now Luke." the kangaroo man stated before shouting some weird chant into the sky while putting the other 2 band member back in his pouch.

"WALA WALA WOOOWOO WOO. KRAFT MAC AND CHEESE HUMUHUMUNUKUNUAUPA'A MAKIHIKI MALAHINI-WHO HUMUHUMUNUKUNUAUPA'A OOOHH HAWANA WAKA WAKA WAKA NIKI PU PU PU!" He screamed as the sky opened up and a big ass hand reached down and grabbed both of them.

"NOO WAYNE BABY!!!" Luke screamed as he was being taken into the sky.

"HOLD UP YO!" He yelled as he swung his head full of dreads around and lassoed them up into the sky. "GRAB ON!" He screamed as a long piece of dread reached up to luke. He grabbed on the all of his might but to no avail.... the dread broke off.

"NOOO!!" Both screamed as Wayne watched the love of his life get taken away by some big manicured hand. Both Iggy and Nicki tried to comfort their fellow rapper but nothing was working.

He had lost the love of his life... ripped away from him.

Lil Wayne was really not fine at all....