.::Insecurities Gone Away::. pt2

Walking through the park on a beautiful Australian day was honestly nothing special to the two boys. Both of the boys have taken numerous "dates" here, not that anyone minded because they both loved that park.

It was filled with so many wonderful memories and Ashton hoped it would be filled with more soon.

"So are we just going to sit in the park?" Calum asked as they walked down the sidewalk with their arms swinging in between them.

"I have a little something planned" Ashton whispered almost to himself.

Calum kinda just nodded his head along not really hearing what Ashton said clearly.

After a few more silent minute of walking they finically reached the park.

To Calum's surprise it looked completely empty, which was strange considering it was a Saturday afternoon. He figured there would at least be some people there.

"Why is it so empty today?" Calum tried to question.

"Uh, I don't know. Maybe like people just didn't want to come" Ashton mumbled out. Calum thought he looked a little nervous or scared?

Obviously Calum was going to ask Ashton what was up but before he could his stomach let out a loud inhuman sound, causing both the boys to stop in their tracts.

It was closer to lunch so Ashton wasn't surprised when he heard Calum's stomach. But Calum was.

He had just finished eating a massive breakfast only hours before yet he is still hungry? This is exactly what he was talking about last night. He keeps eating and eating and gaining weight.

Coming back from his thoughts he looked Ashton and have him a small smile.

Ashton which of course returning it with a large smile.

"We can get food in a bit yeah? I'm quite hungry too myself." The elder boy stated as they began walking through the vacant park once again. Finally after a couple more minutes of walking they reached their destination.

It was kind of like "their spot". Both boys knew it was kinda cheesy but they didn't mind much. They loved this spot.

It was right out by the little pound in the center of the park. It always had ducks swimming and bobbing around on top of the water.

Normally the two boys would just sit on the grass and watch the pound but Calum noticed that this time, there was a blanket placed right on the slightly slanted hill above the pond.

Ashton led both of them over onto the blanket and he placed Calum down on the blanket, then he plopped down right beside him.

"Okay, I'm getting the feeling you know something I don't know. Something's going on." Calum said.

"I've never seen the park so empty in all of my 18 years of living, and you seem nervous." Calum stated once again.

Calum tried to think of all the things that were going on, and from the looks of everything I made his really suspicious.

"Oh my god. Are you going murder me?!" He asked while looking at Ashton with wide eyes.

"You're gunna murder me and drop my body in the pond!" Calum practically screamed. If anyone else where around it probably would have caused a scene.

"No Calum, I'm not going to murder you." Ashton said with a blank look on his face.

Honestly, Calum was becoming very confused about everything. Ashton seemed so serious but just only 30 minutes ago he was joking about chocking on dícks?