.::Never Stop Loving You::.

Continuation of: Pills ::malum::

****

Calum was angered, scratch that he was outraged. He held the big bottle of pills in his hand so tight you would have thought the actual bottle would get crushed in his hand. He stomped his way up the street to Michaels house. He could have driven but he needed to walk to clear his head before he spoke to Michael.

Upon reaching the Clifford's household he had calmed down slightly and he slipped the pills back into his (michaels) jacket pocket. The younger lad didn't bother knocking on the door knowing it was already unlocked from when he had left this morning.

He clicked the door shut behind him and kicked his shoes off by the side of the door.

Quietly making his way up the steps, his hand grazing the railing in the side. He reached the top and shuffled his feet along in front of elder boys door. Quietly he began opening the door making sure to pull up on the handle so the door didn't squeak.

Everything in the room was just how it was before Calum left that morning. Michael still laid in the same position his face all the way under the covers with the rest of his body. Cal could hear soft whimpering from the boy wrapped up in his little cocoon. The brown haired boy slowly made his way to the side of the bed before peeling back the covers, climbing into the bed and spooning the elder from behind.

"It's alright Kitten, everything's alright." He whispered into his lovers ear as he began to see the twinkle of tears drip down his porcelain face.

Gently reaching his hand up to the whimpering boys face, he began to wipe the salty drops falling from his eyes. After wiping his face Calum's hand found his way to the bottom of Michael's shirt. Playing with the bottom momentarily before slipping his hand under the fabric to rub the warm skin underneath. Rubbing small circles on the stomach and tracing random patterns and swirls.

"We gotta talk about this Mikey, you gotta sit up and talk to me."

Calum himself got situated in an upright position but the older boy still had yet to move and inch. Calum took the hint that he wasn't going to move so he pulled Michael's body so he was on his back and then placed his hands under both his armpits dragging his body in a sitting position. Michael slumped against the headboard as Calum began climbing into his lap, one leg on each side of his perfect thighs.

Calum took Michael's limp arms and rapped them around his own waist, feeling then almost immediately tighten around him. Soon the red haired boys head found it's way to the crook of kiwi boys neck. Nudging his nose against the hickey left there from the previous night.

The kiwi boy rubbed his hands up and down Michael's clothed back, slightly lifting up the shirt every time he moved his hands upwards.

"I-I need them Calum." The elder whimpered out as he began to soak the shoulder of his boyfriends shirt.

"Baby you don't need them." Calum whispered out as he stilled his hands and moved to place them on the side oh his hips. "You are fine just the way you are. You don't need to lose weight, you don't have to stop eating less or take stupid pills. I love you for you and you are gorgeous." The younger pressed a light kiss to the boys left cheek.

"Want to look- I wanna look good for you Calum. I just need to lose a little weight." Michael tried to explain as he used his sweater paws to wipe away some of the tears flowing freely down his face.

"Kitten, even if you just want to lose a little now we both now when you lose a little you'll want to lose a bit more then more and more and more. Don't give a fuck about what the doctor said about losing weight. I love how you are right now and I don't need you to change."