.::It's "Dr.Hemmings" To You::.

Muke *Smut*

*****

"Michael Clifford?"

"That's me..." I said quietly as I stood up from the cold hard chair.

"Right this way Hun." The nice old nurse lady said as she held her clipboard close to her chest.
You may be wondering why I, Michael Clifford, the boy who never gets sick is at the doctors office? Well, I would first like to say that my mother made me come here. Saying that needed my annual check up thing, which technically I shouldn't have to go to if I don't want because I'm 18 now but my mom worried that something will be wrong with me. But every year nothing's wrong at all but whatever, if it will make my mom worry less then I'm all for it.

I slipped of my converse as I stepped up on the scale. The lady moved the little pieces at the top and somehow got my weight. Then I turned around so my back was up against the wall so she could measure me.

"I swear you grow at least and inch every year." She said while chuckling. It's true I'm tall but I'm pretty sure I'm done growing now.....I hope.
We went through everything that we had to do then I slipped my shoes back on and walk down the hallway with her. Her nurse shoes squeaking against the hard wood floor till we got to an empty room.

"Dr. Shay is off on vacation so we have a fill in doctor, he should be in here shortly." She informed me as she flashed a smile while kicking the door stopper out of the way, and shutting the door.
I sat up on the examiners table, hearing the horrible crinkling sound of the stupid paper they put out on the table. I've always hated that stuff it's so gross and I don't know like I just don't want to sit on paper but alright.

Hopefully this doctor guy would just come in and get this all over with fast. Let me tell you a little something, when you're a dude checkups aren't a fun thing. You've got some random old "doctor" dude feeling up your balls and it's just fucking weird.

I've been waiting in the room for a whole 30 minutes now and I'm about to get up and just leave. I have way better things to be doing then sitting in a cold doctors office. Heck I could be at home playing LoL, okay?

I was just about to get up when I heard a voice from outside the door. Not a second later there was a knock on the door and it opened reviling a young guy in a blue doctor scrubs. I assumed this was the doctor who was filling in for Dr.Shay and may I say he was not an old man. He was fucking hot as hell.

Control your hormones Michael, fuck.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Hemmings. You must be Michael?" He asked as he stuck out his hand for me to shake. I though, being the awkward horny teenager I was started getting flustered and all he did was tell me his name! I finally reached for his hand an shook it firmly, holding on a little longer than I should have but whatever.

"Erm yeah, yeah. I'm M-Michael." Nice going dumbass you can't even say your own name.
"Nice to meet you Michael" He said as he flashed me that beautiful smile that honestly made my dick hard. His lips were perfect, plus he had a lip ring!? What doctor has a lip ring?! I don't know but it was fucking hot as all hell.

"Right so Michael, I'm just going to ask you a few questions and then we can start with the check up." He informed me as he went to go sit down on his swivel stool.

"Alright so are you taking any medications?"

Was I? I don't know?! My mom usually answers these types of questions for me.

"Um no, Sir."

He looked up from his clipboard and smiled. Writing a few things down on my chart he began asking more.