Chapter 19

Anna's POV

Madame Pomfrey gave me some medicine to mend the bones in my leg, bandaged it up, and sent me off with some crutches.

"Hey, wait!" I called behind Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"Anna, what happened?" Harry asked concerned.

"Bludger, where are you guys going?" I asked.

"Hagrid's hut, he wanted to celebrate," Ron said.

"And I wasn't invited?" I asked with fake hurt in my voice.

"Well, you went with Madam Pomfrey and we assumed you wouldn't be able to make it," Hermione said.

"I'm just kidding," I said as we arrived at Hagrid's. Harry knocked on the door and. Hagrid opened it.

"Hello, I'm making some tea and rock cakes," Hgrid said, ushering us in. We sat down at the wooden table and I leaned my crutches against the wall.

"You two did a great job at the game today," Hagrid said while getting a tray of rock cakes and tea.

"It was great except when. Harry's broom went all crazy," Ron said, stuffing his face with rock cakes and nearly breaking his teeth.

"It was Proffesser Snape," I said.

"What?" Harry asked.

"He was jinxing your broom," I said.

"How do you know?"

"He was muttering under his breath and keeping his eyes locked on Harry," Hermione said.

"I flew over to him and set his robes on fire. When he broke eye contact, your broom stopped trying to buck you off," I explained.

"But, why would Snape ever try to do something like that?" Hagrid asked in Snape's defense.

"I found out something about him. He tried to get past that three headed dog and steal whatever it was guarding," Harry said. When did he find that out? Probably when I was I. The hospital.

"How do you know about Fluffy?" Hagrid asked.

"That beast has a name?!" Ron asked.

"He's not a beast. He's a three-headed dog. He's mine, I bought him off a Greek chap in a pub last year to guard the-"

"Yes?" Hermione asked eagerly.

"No more questions,"

"But he's trying to steal it!" Harry exclaimed.

"He would never do nothin of that sort!" Hagrid said.

"Then why did he just try and kill Harry?!" I cried. Hagrid just stayed silent.

"Hagrid, I know a jinx when I see one, Snape kept eye contact, he wasn't blinking at all, and-"

"Enough! I'm tellin you, yer wrong! I don't know why Harry's broom was actin like that, but as cold as Severus is, he would never try to kill a student. What Fluffy's guarding is a secret between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flammel-"

"So there's someone named Nicholas Flammel involved, is there?" I asked.

"Aw hippogriffs," Hagrid muttered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers, it's not a good chapter, I know. It's one of those filler chapters. Remember to vote, comment and ask for a dedication, and just keep reading!