Chapter 25

Harry's POV

"You," Anna growled. in front of us was Quirrel with a smug look on his face.

"Yes, me, s..stuttering Professor Quirrel," he said smirking

"I thought it was Snape," I said confused.

"No, you have it all wrong. Snape was trying to stop me," he said.

"But, at the quidditch game-"

"That was me, Snape was muttering the counter curse. When you set his robes on fire Anna, I got distracted," he explained.

"Wait, what do you want with the stone?" Anna asked. He started unwrapping his turban and on the back of his head was another face, it was hideous. My scar started hurting. I looked over at Anna who was clutching her throat and the pain was obvious on her face.

"Voldemort," she growled.

"You weak child, there is no need for you. But you might as well watch the show," he said. I knew we were no match against him, well, them. He flicked his wand and ropes appeared. He flicked it again and Anna was thrown against a pillar, the ropes wrapped around her tightly. She tried struggling, but they just got tighter.

"If you struggle, you will only make it worse," he said. She looked at me helplessly. I didn't know what to do.

"Make him go to the mirror," Voldemort said in a raspy voice. I didn't budge.

"If you do, I won't make her suffer too much," Quirrel said. He was probably lying, but I decided to go along with it. Maybe I could trick him. I realized this was the Mirror of Erised, the one that shows your greatest desire. I looked at it and expected to see me and my parents. But instead, I saw myself. I was confused. Then, myself in the mirror reached into his pocket, pulled out the stone, and winked.

"What do you see?"

"Um, I see myself holding the house cup," I said trying to sound convincing.

"He lies!" Voldemort hissed. "I know he sees the stone,"

"Give it here, or the girl dies," Quirrel said.

"DONT GIVE IT TO HIM!" She yelled.

"Shut up!" He said. He flicked his wand and ropes wrapped around her mouth so she couldn't talk.

Anna's POV

I watched as Harry was trying to decide whether to give him the stone or not. He couldn't, I had to think of a way to stop him. Then, I remembered something, I could control fire. I grabbed a bunch of ropes and willed the fire to burn them. It worked, but they didn't notice. When Harry held out the stone, I charged at Quirrel before he could grab it. I knocked him over and put my hands around his throat, choking him.

"No... Stop!" He choked out. My arm and ankle were hurting so badly, but I didn't care. Then, I realized I was burning his flesh. Harry came over and put his hands over Voldemorts face, melting it off. I could feel myself start to lose consciousness. I didn't know if it was because of all of the power I was using, or if it was from blood loss because my arm was bleeding so much. Maybe it was both, I didn't know. We had finally burned them to death, I think. I really don't know what happened afterwards because I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! I hope you liked this chapter! Guess what, this story is almost over, the next chapter will be the last one. Then, I will move onto the next book! So, remember to vote, comment, and just keep being awesome! :)