Chapter 26

Anna's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I saw that I was in the hospital wing. I instantly worried about Harry. I sat up quickly and saw he was sleeping in the bed next to mine. I gave a sigh of relief. Then, I realized how much pain I was in.

"I'm happy to see that you're awake dear," Madam Pomfrey said as she came out of her office. She gave me a potion for the pain and I drank it.

"Has Harry woken up yet?" I asked.

"Yes, just a while earlier, but he went back to sleep, and so should you," she said and walked back to her office. I knew I wouldn't get back to sleep that easily. Then, I saw at the end if my bed was a table full of sweets from all of my friends. Harry had a table full of sweets too. I grabbed a chocolate frog that was from Amanda Galian and started eating it.

"You have lots of friends and admirers," A voice said. I turned and saw Dumbledore walking towards me.

"Professor, is the stone safe?" I asked quickly.

"Yes, yes, it's safe," he said chuckling.

"Can I ask a question?"

"You just did, but you can ask another one,"

"How did Harry get the stone?" I asked.

"Well, the person who wants to find the stone the most but isn't going to use it receives it. Harry got the stone out of the mirror because it was his greatest desire at the time," he explained.

"So, what happened to it?"

"It was destroyed,"

"Wait, isn't that Nicholas' life source?"

"I delighted to hear that you've done your research well. And yes, but has agreed that over 600 years is a long enough life," he said chuckling. He reached over to a box of every flavor beans. "Do you mind if I have one?" He asked.

"Not at all," I said.

"Alas, earwax. I don't think they're half bad," he said and walked out of the room. That guy was off his rocker.

"Anna?" Harry asked groggily from the other bed.

"Hey Harry," I said smiling. I was so happy the stone was safe.

It was the next day. It was also the last day of school. Some of our friends had visited yesterday and asked us if we were going to the feast. I had finally convinced Madam Pomfrey to let us go, so me and Harry were walking to the Great Hall. We ate and chatted, then it was time for the house cup. I knew we would probably lose, unless there were some last minute points.

"In first place Slytherin, second is Hufflepuff, thrid is Ravenclaw, and last is Gryffindor," Dumbledore announced. The Slytherin table cheered.

"I knew this would happen," I muttered.

"But we have some last minute points to award. 50 points each to Anna Black and Harry Potter, for their pure nerve and outstanding courage. 20 points to Ron Wealsey for the best game of wizards chess that Hogwarts has seen in many years. 20 points to Hermione Granger for her amazing mind," Dumbledore said.

"Wait, we're tied with Slytherin," Hermione said.

"And 10 points to Neville Longbottom. For showing it is hard to stand up to your enimies, but even harder to stand up to your friends," Dumbledore concluded. He must have been talking about when Neville tried to stop us in the common room and Hermione put a spell on him. Our table cheered, we had won the house cup.

We were about to get on the train, but Hagrid pulled us aside.

"I have somethin for you," he said and handed us two books. On the cover of mine, there were my parents sitting on a park bench. My dad had his arm around my mom shoulders. They were laughing and smiling, then, they looked at the camera and smiled and waved. I flipped through and found more pictures of them. There was one of them at what looked like a Christmas dance mad they were dancing together. Another one had my mom in the hospital. She was cradling me as a baby, and was looking down at me, smiling with tears of joy in her eyes. My father was sitting in the chair next to her and was smiling down at me too. There were many more pictures. I had tears in my eyes.

"Thank you so much Hagrid," I said and hugged him, Harry did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smello Readers! This is the last chapter for this book. I'm kind of happy, but I'm sad too. Can you believe I only started this book a month ago? It already has about 2.2K reads and 125 votes, and I'm pretty sure it will get more! I'm just so happy and proud that this story has done so well, and all of the time I spent on it has paid off. My eyes are literally tarting to tear up right now I'm so happy. I just want to thank all of you for reading and being awesome. Just thank you so much!