Chapter 2-new school

(Edited)

Wow!

Was all I thought as I took in the beautiful surroundings of the school's hallway, the walls were painted a beautiful crème colour, the floor was a covered in marble tiles and there was even a huge chandelier hanged on the ceiling. The whole place smelt like Orange-scented Air freshener.

But I guess it was not based on how the school looked that I would quickly assume it would be expensive, I was about standards.

I just shrugged it off, as i took my Notepad which had my schedule and locker number neatly folded in the middle of the papers, out of my bag to take a look at what I have after the first period.

Just great, it was a Monday and the beginning of a new school year and already I have P.E the second period.

I groaned silently and went to look for my locker.

I finally found the one I was looking for but leaning against my locker was a couple of good looking guys with nice built bodies, if I may add.

But my second class would start in ten minutes and I needed that time to dump my books and bag in my locker and go to the girl locker room and change into my
Gym clothes So I didn't have time to start gawking a bunch of jocks.

So As graceful as a baby giraffe, I made my way towards them.

"Um, excuse me but you seem to be leaning against my locker". I said in the kindest way my voice would allow.

"Yeah so..." The boy said in the rudest way possible as he turned to look at me.

Oh my, I never believed that any guy would look this handsome.
Seriously this boy was drop dead gorgeous.

He looked like a male model. The soft looking brown hair he had was groomed so carefully and  had a rippling quality. His nomad blue eyes shone with frustration. His roman nose and defined cheekbones sat above his perfectly sculpted jaw.

He was handsome, yes but seemed to have a shitty attitude.

"But this is my locker", I said slightly raising my voice a bit taken aback by his response and not even caring whether he was handsome or not.

"Well good for you", he looked at me with annoyance which was immediately stamped on his handsome face.

"I am asking you nicely to please
Step away from my locker". I said through gritted teeth still trying to sound as nice as possible.

"Or what little rat? You'll come at me those filthy hands?" He asked clearly getting angry with me.

'Little rat?'. Oh hell no. I've been called many things but never a rat.

Who did he think was any way?

My anger was seriously rose now, and without even thinking twice I did something that I knew I would regret later on but in my defence it was the adrenaline talking.

I punched him in his stupid face, and which in turn caused him to stumble to the ground. He looked at me with shock and anger. If he could, i would be 6 feet underground.

Though my hand throbbed with pain I did not let it show, trying to act like punching dudes or anyone for that matter wasn't a new thing to me, which it was. Ow.

"Woah! Jack, dude are you alright"? One of his friends asked but this this supposed Jack ignored him. he just continued to glare at me.

So the ass has a name, I thought but my thoughts got interrupted when I saw the surprise fade away from the supposed Jack's face and an evil smirk replaced it and I felt somewhat creeped out by the look on his face.

He started to chuckle darkly and slowly stand up.

Even The way he stood up made me so angry, it was like he wanted me to punch him again.

He and looked at me with pure hatred and anger like he wanted to strangle me to death right now. he leaned forward much to my dismay, then after a brief pause he finally spoke up.

"Wrong move girly,you just made your an enemy so just give your self a round of applause"
He said mockingly.

I shuddered when I felt his minty breath touched my skin, It made me feel weird inside.

"You obviously don't know who I am or else you wouldn't have disrespected me like that, Rat ". He said in a low threatening husky voice which made me to shudder.

I shook off the feeling instantly,
"Yeah, so what if i don't know who you are? You don't you scare me you ass." I retorted angrily.

I glared at him one last time and began to walk away l, Deciding to forget about dropping off my stuff and there was lockers in the girls locker room but then i felt a strong and painful pull at my hair and before i had time to react that he dragged me towards him by my hair.

He pushed up me against one of the locker and glared at me menacingly.

I noticed him glance at my notebook and then looked back at me.

"You better watch Watch your back...April because you'll so regret what you did today".

He grabbed my long hair and stuffed a handful of it into my mouth then wiped his hand on my Jacket.

I slipped to the ground while never breaking eye contact.

I knew I probably looked stupid with my hair still in my mouth, sitting on the floor and staring at him in shock.

I tried to yell at him but it only came out as muffled sounds.

I heard his friends laugh hysterically at me as he and his friends passed my form.

Some of them threw some rolled up pieces of paper at me as they left.

That a**hole!

Okay what the f**k just happened? I thought as I was pulling hair out of my mouth.
.

So whatcha think? Like it love it Hate it? Don't worry it'll get better and longer, just give it a chance
Not promising when I will update soon. And my book to your library, reading list or whatever to gets new updates. Love y'all