Chapter 4- New Friends New Enemies

(Edited)

Oh no, what am I gonna do?. I asked my self inwardly as I stared at him with a tinge of fear in my eyes but I tried to look as bold as possible to show him that he didn't intermediate me.

"What the hell do you want"? I asked angrily.

He didn't say anything but rather brought out a medium sized plastic cup like the one you get when you buy a smoothie.

He held it above my head and poured the contents on me.

"What the hell is wrong with you"? I yelled angrily after realizing he had indeed poured a pineapple smoothie on my hair.

He only smirked at me then his eyes turned dark, he forcefully grabbed my hair, making me winced in pain and this was the second time he had grabbed my hair and my scalp was still throbbing from this morning.

"Next time Learn to control your mouth you idiot, because if I ever here you talk back to me in that manner you'll wish you were dead, you hear me"? He said as his anger reached its peak.

And being the fool I was I kicked him hard in his shin in an attempt to escape.

He groaned in pain and before I knew it he slapped me hard across the face then I heard his friends laughing hysterically.

"Nice one Jack". One of them said, supporting Jack. I was so disgusted with them for even enjoying this.

"That's only the beginning, you haven't seen anything yet".

He said menacingly and Slapped me again harder across my face.

He left my hair and pushed me to the ground and kicked me hard in my side then left me alone with his friends.

I held my side and started massaging it in an attempt to reduce the pain. But that proved useless because as Jackson's friends were leaving each of them delivered a kick to my side each one more painful than the last.

After they all left i coughed up a little blood then began to let out all the tears I had been holding back as I wished this treatment won't happen again tomorrow or ever.

After 5 minutes of crying silently I decided i would never let anyone see my weakness especially the likes of those low-lives.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face to get rid of my puffy eyes so no one will suspect anything.

I saw that crying so much ruined my mascara so much that I looked like a vampire. horrible.

After washing my face and getting rid of all the makeup, I hurriedly grabbed my bag from my gym locker and began to reapply it.

I dropped all my supplies back in my bag and stuffed the bag back in the locker.

I then walked back to the sink to wash my hands.

"Hey you dirty little rat". I heard someone say mockingly.

I turned around to find Taylor and that Jamie girl looking at me amused. I think it was how I looked, probably miserable.

"So I see you went out of your way to get Jackson's attention by making your self a target". She taunted.

I stared at her in disbelief and actually a bit surprised at how protective she was of Jackson, that him giving attention to another girl could really be the death of her.

But at the same time it was kinda sad, because Jackson didn't really seem like the kind of person to care deeply about her whereas she seemed to be head over heels in love with him.

"Are you crazy or what? Do you think I care about your precious boyfriend so much that I would waste my first day of school chasing after a boy I barely even know?" I asked her, raising my voice a bit.

"Woah there, calm down you rat, there's no need to make a scene".
Jamie spoke up.

"I'm making a scene? You... Ugh never mind". I said exasperatedly as I pushed past them.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jackson and his friends Smirking evilly at me but I just pretended I didn't notice them and thank goodness I was among the last group to do the laps across the Tracks.

And while I was running my sides felt like I was being stabbed inside and out.

I noticed Jackson and his friends glaring at me and I just silently wished this class would just be over already.

Well whatcha think? And I will be updating really soon and can update maybe twice a day or 4 times a week.
Anyway read, comment, and pls vote.
Love ya.😘
.