Chapter 20- This is it

so Before we get into the book, here's the summary of my sister's book: I Call Her Karma
By graceytrey234.

Rich, vile and spoilt Isabelle Rose Everleigh moves to a small town of center ville, Gallia country, in Ohio. Where her father, Brad Everleigh decides to shield his wife from the media's prying eyes. Besides they are only staying for the summer right? It won't make a difference if Elle brought her best friend Taylor, Right? Wrong!

Following a close encounter with some thugs, Brad decides his daughter needs someone closer than a bodyguard that won't draw too much attention. And here's where Alexander Hamilton comes in, the gorgeous 18 year old street kid whom Elle can't stand and Taylor has fallen for.

This mysterious love triangle will have you at the edge of your seat. He's in love with the rich spoilt girl who only cares about herself and a friend who's helplessly pinning for his attention. What happens when secrets are revealed, secrets that go beyond blood and friendships become irreplaceable and our characters learn what it takes to hide behind a mask...

..."Karma really is a bitch" Alex said as he looked up to the sky.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Taylor asked. He looked down at her with a sad smile,

"Nothing you should worry about."

******************************