Chapter 3-New Friends New Enemies

April's Pov

I walked into the changing room and saw just a few girls there like maybe eight and figured that the rest had probably gone to the tracks and already started warming up for the laps.

"Hey your the new girl who pissed off Jackson earlier aren't you?"

I looked up to see a beautiful girl with a dirty blond shoulder length haired girl looking at me really angrily.

She wore a cheerleader outfit with the inscription Blue devils written on it.

She also wore a really short frilly skirt and top that reached the top of her belly button.

"Hey, what are you stupid? I asked you a question". She asked in a very b*t*y tone.

"Yes I heard you and I'm not stupid". I said now getting angry.

"Well he is my my boyfriend and when you mess with him you also mess with me too, so just do us a favour and back off if you wanna enjoy your stay in this school". She threatened but actually that threat will be kinda useless hence Jackson already made it clear that we're enemies now so its kinda gonna be hard to back off now wouldn't it.

I glared at her and she glared back at me.

"Taylor, it's time for practice". Our stare down got interrupted by a pretty brunet with cyan green eyes who wore the same outfit as this Taylor girl but her top covered her belly button.

"Be right there Jamie". Jamie nodded and left the locker room.

Taylor left with other cheer leaders that i didn't notice following behind her but not before casting a glare at me.

But whatever, I was still angry about what that bafoon had done to me this morning, I mean he dragged my hair for god's sake and my scalp was still throbbing from pain and if this continued I would have to reconsider keeping a long hair and now I'll have to start dealing with this Taylor.

Oh god haven't I been punished enough.

I decided to shrug that thought off and went off to changing my clothes.

I came out of the changing room to see another girl approaching me with a smile on her face, I just assumed she was smiling at someone else and wanted to turn to go but she then spoke up

"April right?" She asked sweetly.

"Um yeah... How did you..."

She cut me off, "Oh yeah I heard Jackson call you that at the end of the hallway". She said. "And I must say I'm super impressed and a bit shocked".

"I'm Avery by the way, Avery Harper". She continued sweetly.

Avery was a brunet with a shoulder length hair, she had pretty brown eyes, She had a good body, she wasn't curvy but she wasn't flat either, she was cute but then again looks can be deceiving.

"Am April Anderson". I introduced my self while smiling at her.

"I know silly" She giggled sweetly.

I just smiled and decided to speak up so it won't be awkward.

"sooo you saw huh"?
She nodded.

"Are all the popular boys and girls of this school like that"? I asked again.

"Oh god no, its because those boys are richest boys in this school especially Jackson or Jack as everyone calls him".

His parents own the biggest company in this state". She explained further.

"And that girl, Taylor Williams, she's Jackson girlfriend.
They kinda have this off and on relationship.

"She's really popular and wealthy maybe you could tell just by the way she acts". Avery explained.

I was a bit awe struck and impressed but not really about That Taylor but Jackson and it's no wonder he acts like he owns the place.

"Wait you mean his father is Walter Stone"? I asked still not able to believe it.

"Well yeah". She replied then continued. "but I wish you didn't do what you did to him this morning because he can make your life a living hell if he wants to but I do admire your courage that's why I had to talk to you today".

I thought about it for a second, thinking of how I would avoid Jackson and Taylor all together.

"Okay enough of that, what are you having next period"? I spoke up after a moment of silence, Trying to change the subject.

"Geography". She replied with a sweet smile on her face.

"Hmm, I'm having P.E but you wanna hang out at lunch". I offered.

"Yeah sure, I'll save you a seat". She smiled at me, waved me then left me standing close to the door leading to the track field.

The new discovery about Jackson Stone left me a bit embarrassed and a bit scared because Jack had mentioned I had made an enemy and if Avery's words were true that he could make my life into a living hell then I had to watch my back and try not to cross paths with Jack and his girlfriend.

But as long as I am careful then I would have nothing to worry about. I hope.

I walked into the track field and saw a couple of students warming up, then saw a few girls including Taylor and her posy swarming a couple of boys, then I thought I had nothing to worry about but a thought creped into my mind that what if they could be Jackson and friends.

But after a few moments I started walking to the track to run three laps like the coach instructed but I felt a bit uneasy, I knew someone was watching me. As suspected I turned around to find Jackson glaring at me.

His glare quickly turned into an evil smirk he then whispered something to one of his friends.

His friend looked up at me smirked then told something to the other guy from this morning.

They averted their eyes from me still smirking then I took it as an opportunity to escape and decided to hide my self amongst the students who their back was turned on me.

I stood there feeling safe as I watched some 5 students running round the track, The coach was far away from us yelling at the students to run faster or be less dull and to be more active or something like that.

I was carried away with watching the students and slightly amused with the coach because he was almost going ballistic by of the poor performance of the students.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my scalp and felt someone cover my mouth to prevent me from screaming I started to struggle and saw that no one even noticed not even the teacher.

Seriously! I inwardly yelled.

Then my 'kidnappers' took me to the back of the bathroom that was close to the track field.
The person dropped me hard on the floor then someone pulled my hair to look him\her, I was about to curse the person already assuming it was Taylor but stopped when I realized my 'kidnapper' was no other than Jackson Stone!

So whatcha think?
Tell me whatcha think in the comments and vote with your hearts. L8r