Chapter 5- Humiliated

(Edited)

April's pov

I walked into the school feeling all nervous, well it was a Friday and the bullying still continued.

now every time I'm at this cursed school, am always paranoid and trying to be more careful not to run into Jackson but that proved fruitless.

I heard the bell ring for the first lesson and I could see everyone running to class.

Oh no. I thought I had to get to class with the others so I could escape Jackson.

I hurriedly ran to my locker, and fumbled with the lock for a second, then I finally got it unlocked.

As I hurriedly opened the locker, I felt it forcefully slam shut. I yelped because my fingers got in the middle and ended up getting banged on.

I looked up and saw Jackson and his friends, they all had evil smirks on their faces.

Of Course they wouldn't mind skipping class to mess with me, I mean why wouldn't they, they were all rich, some of the teachers were even afraid of their status and were probably scared of their parents too, on top of that they can even pay to get into any college they wanted or maybe a few of them would probably inherit their parents company sooo they didn't worry too much.

My train of thought got Interrupted by Phillip, Philip Carter. Jackson's Best Friend or so I've heard.

Phillip chuckled "So What happened to little miss Punchy? Cause I was sure that you would have already kicked our asses already". He taunted and laughed harder soon enough the others joined him and laughed at the really unfunny joke.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha, really Funny". I said sarcastically.

"I really don't have time to deal with you guys right now cause I have to get to class". I said and tried to walk away but Jackson's stupid friends Blocked my way.

"Philip can you and your friends please move aside". I said getting really annoyed.

"My name leaving your lips makes it sound really sexy baby". He flirtatiously replied.

"Please let me go to my class, my shoes are hurting ". I lied already tired of their stupid games.

"How bout we go somewhere private and fix that, babe". He said without any shame at the way he's shamelessly flirting with me in front of his friends.

"That's enough Phillip, we're going to class". I heard Jackson say with an annoyed look his face.

"Hold your horses will you Jack". Phillip spat at Jackson.

"Hey you don't tell me what to do, got it". Jackson shot back angrily.

"Crystal". Philip replied while rolling his eyes at Jack.

With the whole tension in the 'room' between Jackson and Phillip I took it as an opportunity to try and slip away.

Key word "try"

"Oh no you don't". Phillip said as he pulled me back to him.

"Look, am already late for classes. What do want me to do stay here and watch your little fight, huh? A**hole. I yelled at him not even caring if the whole school heard me. I was just so sick of them and seeing their face again.

Won't they ever get tired of bullying me.

And I'm a girl for gods sake, that only showed how much of a coward they all are.

I made an attempt to go past them but I felt Phillip drag me back and pushed me up against a locker.

"Big mistake". Phillip said menacingly.

I saw Phillip eyes darken with something I just couldn't put a label on.

Phillip may not have been my enemy but to be honest I preferred Jackson to Phillip any day. Philip may look somewhat quiet but his anger truly differentiated him from his friends.

Now I wished I didn't open my big mouth and talked back, well more like yelled at him.

He pushed passed his friends as he dragged me toward his locker,

As he was dragging me I started to struggle to get away from him but it all proved effortless and what's more worse was that his friends including Jackson followed him from behind laughing and cheering him on while taking pictures.

But I noticed it was only Michael who didn't cheer Phillip on or followed behind Philip, he just cast me an apologetic look and walked away.

Michael smith was their new recruit and a new Student. After Jackson and Philip he was the third hottest in their group.

I was sure his parents were wealthy because Jackson didn't hang out with just any ordinary person, your parents should be wealthy for you to meet his standards of friends.

But I still won't trust any of them no matter how nice they may appear.

He reached his locker, opened it and pushed me inside.
I didn't even have time to react before he locked the door in front of me.

His friends laughed harder at me while I begged and pleaded with him to let me out, he just said he will be back for me at lunch time.

I pleaded harder but stopped when I could no longer here any footsteps at all. I just stood there helpless then I felt my tears falling I then wondered why all this was happening to me.

Two hours later

I heard the door to the locker open to reveal Philip, he smirked at me when he saw my tears and my puffy eyes.

He oddly stepped aside while I then realised that other students were there too laughing at me and taking pictures.

I was sooo surprised and embarrassed that I couldn't even move, I just stood there.

Phillip pulled me by my hair and yanked me out of his locker.

I fell out and landed on the floor and looked up to see students taking pictures and laughing at me.

I felt so humiliated, I wished the ground would just open up and swallow me just to escape this type of treatment.

Within a week I had already made my self the laughing stock of the whole school.

I started to feel tears welling in my eyes, I just hurriedly stood up and ran away feeling so humiliated.

So whatcha think guys.
Tell me in the comments. love ya.

Check out my other books here on wattpad